Dr.
박해연
Hospital
원더풀성형외과의원
Price
8000000 만원
Days
1 days

I wanted Dr. Yeo, and although she must have been tired, I received it from Dr. Park Hae-yeon, who gave me the kindest advice in the world and gave me great faith that everything would be fine. She excitedly visited the hospital, hoping to get better quickly rather than feeling nervous. I really liked the recovery room because it was a single room, so it was private and comfortable. I recovered in the recovery room and went for a final consultation with the doctor before surgery. They measured the size again, designed it carefully, and even checked the armpit incisions. When I first got a consultation, I wanted a moderate amount because I was afraid that if I made it too big, it would be noticeable and burdensome, but after receiving consultation for a long time and thinking about it, I became greedy after reading many reviews. They said that the swelling would go down and if I had to go big, I wouldn't regret it later... So I asked the director to make it as big as possible. Fortunately, the ribcage is relatively wide compared to the body, so it can hold up to 400cc!! I was breathing on the operating table, and when I opened my eyes, I was in the recovery room. It felt like I had been transported in an instant, and it was difficult to breathe. When I looked at my chest, I couldn't see it because it was wrapped tightly in bandages, and when I did it on my arm, I couldn't move my arm... I felt like I knew what it felt like to be stepped on by an elephant. Perhaps it was because of the anesthesia, but the discomfort was greater than the pain, and thanks to the very kind nurse, I was able to get relief. I soon came out of the anesthesia, walked around, and returned home. The director told me not to use my arms and to rest well and move slowly like a princess until they came to take off the bandages two days later, but I really couldn't lift anything and stand up on my own, so I had to have someone by my side like a caregiver to live. I hope time will solve the problem, and I'll leave another review once the bandages are removed. !

Comment 3
발푸미 2024-05-14 (화) 18:09 3 Months ago Address
보형물은 어떤걸로 하셨나요?

아이스연유라떼 Writer 2024-05-14 (화) 18:15 3 Months ago Address
멘토 엑스트라로 했습니다 !

발푸미 2024-05-14 (화) 18:26 3 Months ago Address
감사해요 회복 잘 하시길 바라요!!
List