ㄴㅌ Week 2 Motiva Review

달빛요정 2024-03-27 (수) 08:15 4 Months ago 3079
Dr.
권순근
Hospital
노트성형외과의원
Days
13 days

I kept my weight the same and only reduced body fat, but my breasts shrank by more than a cup and my upper breast sagged a lot. I was worried and saw that someone I knew had surgery that went so well, so I decided I had to do it too. I became a search expert and searched for hospitals very thoroughly and ultimately chose the two places. After consultation, I decided on Motiva and had surgery! Since my skin tone is very white, I thought the bottom of the leg would look ugly, so I did it with the arm joint. I was satisfied. I was worried about the size until the day of surgery, and went with the size recommended by the doctor who has a lot of clinical experience. I thought I did a good job. I worked hard on my muscles on the day of the surgery, but I felt like I had a lot of muscle pain the next day, and the surgery was very clean. Perhaps because of the treatment, I didn't have any bruises and all my senses were still there, so I only took one painkiller a day until the 2nd or 3rd day, and everything else was bearable, but it was difficult to lie down and get up. I was thankful for the triangular pillow I bought in advance. After the surgery, I got swollen due to fluids, etc., and at first my stomach was bulging, and later my legs were swollen. I'm glad it's gone a lot now. I received treatment on the first week and got checked up by the director. He said the progress was good and told me to take off my shapewear and just wear a band. It's really comfortable to take off the shapewear after just a week... Perhaps because the surgery went smoothly even though it's only been a short time, I don't feel like there's anything inside and it just feels like my own breasts haha ​​Tomorrow is the second week of treatment and I'm going to go get a check-up from the doctor~ For those scheduled for surgery, have surgery. It's a good idea to wear a shirt dress and slippers on the day, and pre-surgery items include a triangular pillow, body tissue, stretch mark cream, scar ointment, nipple patch, handbag, tumbler + straw, short sleeves, buttoned pajamas, and abdominal exercises. Please note.
Written by
App
노트성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 280)
눈수술수술후기
1 Months ago
짱늘
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Months ago
자룡
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
오오오111
윤곽/FACE수술후기
22 Hours ago
ssseir
윤곽/FACE수술후기
1 Days ago
일리아인
가슴성형수술후기
5 Days ago
율룰
가슴성형수술후기
7 Days ago
자유찾아
윤곽/FACE수술후기
8 Days ago
룰루루라라
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
캔디바광인
윤곽/FACE수술후기
10 Days ago
안뚜룽
ㄴㅌ Week 2 Motiva Review's Reviews More (10/280)

Comment 7
내일모레하루 2024-03-27 (수) 15:53 4 Months ago Address
축하해

달빛요정 Writer 2024-03-30 (토) 15:18 4 Months ago Address
고마워
영차돌고래 2024-03-28 (목) 14:56 4 Months ago Address
나도 여기고민중..

달빛요정 Writer 2024-03-30 (토) 15:21 4 Months ago Address
하나부터 끝까지 세심하고 완벽해~ 강추
예뻐질거에요오 2024-04-01 (월) 23:00 4 Months ago Address
잘됐다ㅜ 축하해!

달빛요정 Writer 2024-04-03 (수) 00:27 4 Months ago Address