Dr.
송재용
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
800 만원
Days
150 days
I've been to only two counseling places, ㄱㄹ and ㄴㄴ, and the content and system of the consultation were good, but whether or not to wear a correction bra, or the confidence that there is less pain? That's why I chose A-L. Both sides were paired breasts , but the difference wasn't big, so they went into the operating room and decided whether they should have the same capacity or go up one size. Both sides have the same bohyeonmul ㅋ Ah, I think it's 325cc. ㅋ I remember the story of the real-life meme that said not to be too burdened because the difference between 25cc and 25cc is only one cup of soju. Anyway , I wanted my breasts to get bigger, but I didn't want them to be too obvious, just a C cup. If you're greedy, you're full, C-cup? I wanted it, but right after the surgery, the lower circumference also increased a little, and I couldn't figure out the exact size due to swelling in my chest. I think it was about So I thought that I, who had surgery, was not breathing as much as I thought, and it was regrettable. I wondered if I would have regretted it if I had taken 350 as recommended by the manager.. It was a rocket launch until 2 months, and the difference between the chest and bottom 2 was about 12cm~13.5cm, so this is a little different from each size chart, but I think it was full. But now it's 5 months The bottom circumference is 73, and the chest circumference is 90;; My weight is the same as before the surgery... So, I went to buy a wire bra this time after wearing only SB until recently, but I bought the 70e rule... no way… Hey hey hey???? I tried it on, but it fit me... . Embarrassed... If you take a picture, it looks like you have big breasts again. But even at 70e, my chest protrudes slightly upwards... Still, I didn't want to wear f... Now that I think about it, right after the surgery, I won the Mu-Tong. you… It really came down lol Now I'm rather worried because they support me.. lol The feel is natural even when my mom touches it, and I don't know if you don't tell me . However, unless you are a very exhibitionist.. I don't notice that your breasts have grown so much with the usual company look . Haha If you have any questions, please leave a comment. I've actually forgotten about the material right now, so I can't think of much of the material haha ​​Now I'm scheduled to have a nose + forehead reduction + forehead elevation tomorrow, so I've learned about this place, so I'm leaving a review of my breasts like this..lol
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1179)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
눈수술수술후기
1 Days ago
요르플레
눈수술수술후기
5 Days ago
지지공주
눈수술수술후기
7 Days ago
쪼꼬느님
윤곽/FACE수술후기
11 Days ago
나아애에
가슴성형수술후기
12 Days ago
치즈네로
윤곽/FACE수술후기
12 Days ago
qwer3766
코성형수술후기
13 Days ago
미유밍
Menek both sides 320cc winter 5th month review's Reviews More (10/1179)

Comment 5
몽무웅 2023-02-24 (금) 19:36 1 Years ago Address
Wow, I heard the same comment, but a glass of soju..! I agree
우흣 2023-02-25 (토) 09:42 1 Years ago Address
소주한잔 cc  d컵하고싶다햇는뎅 체형때메 비추천받앗고 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 대신실장님이 꾸미거싶으면 거기서 뽕브라끼면된다길래 수용햇엌ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
쩡어리 2023-02-26 (일) 19:22 1 Years ago Address
원래 스펙이 어떻게돼?? 키랑 흉곽이랑 가슴방이랑 원래 사이즈 궁금해!!

픽픽 Writer 2023-02-26 (일) 19:24 1 Years ago Address
흉곽 70에 가슴방 12였던걸로 기억해! 당시몸무게는 다이어트 실패해서 57키로였고 키는 160cm. 근데 노트성형외과애서는 내 가슴방 14로 쟀었는데 이게 병원마다 좀 다른가도 싶더라고,

쩡어리 2023-02-26 (일) 20:54 1 Years ago Address
우왕 나랑 흉곽이랑 가슴방 똑같아!!
맞아 원장님들마다 사이즈 조금씩 다르게 재셔 ㅎㅎ
그 평균이 내꺼라고 보면됨
List