Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

List
[Breast Enlargement]

A review about a month and a half after receiving Sevin Sub + Floating Breast Removal + Abdominal Hybrid

쿠쿠쿠우우우 2023-04-18 (화) 10:33 1 Years ago 2495
Dr.
이준욱
Hospital
디테성형외과의원
Price
800 만원
Days
47 days

Rib cage 71 Chest circumference 80 (A cup) Chest room 11.75 I got Sevin sub 285, 310 + floating room/abdomen hybrid! The day before the surgery, I really thought about it until the very end. I had no problems with my jaw, nose, eyes, or face, but it was my first time having body surgery... I was especially worried about my breasts because I was getting large implants, and in fact, I regretted looking at my heavy and plump breasts right after the surgery. But now that I've lost my temper, I'm starting to think that I spent the money well!! On the day of the surgery, I fell asleep around 10:30 and woke up in the recovery room around 2:30. The actual surgery time is expected to be a little over 3 hours. Haha, even though I did not breathe, it seems to be quite short. I won pain-free, so I did well from the first day, and I felt a little more sore than my chest. It was harder on my whole body. The day after the surgery, I had chest and abdominal muscle pain, so it was hard to get up, but after a day, I felt better as if I was lying. Haha;; I worked hard on my armpits, so from the 3rd day, they went up quite well, and from the 5th day, it was completely possible to raise them to 90 degrees. Now, a little over a month later, I think I've recovered to 80-90% of what I was before the surgery! I'm an office worker and didn't want to use annual leave, so I had surgery on Saturday and went to work on Monday. Haha. At first, I was really worried about whether I could do it, but my condition was better than I thought and I went to work well. As naturally as possible!!!! I wanted it, and even when I saw it with my own eyes, it looked really natural... It's amazing that the bouncing bouncing feels like really fat breasts. It still feels quite soft to the touch, so I'm looking forward to the third month!! The photo I took wearing the clothes was amazing because even though I was only wearing a tank top without a cap, I still had volume... These days, I'm realizing that this is what changing my clothes looks like haha. There are some uncomfortable parts, but I think I did a good job with the surgery.

Comment 6
쀼뀨까꺄 2023-04-18 (화) 11:08 1 Years ago Address
우왕 짱예 적당하고 몸에 딱 어울린당
자연스럽게 잘한듯..?!?
근데 뭔가 b컵 이상은 돼 보이는데ㄷㄷ
엘사는공주다 2023-04-18 (화) 15:35 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

쿠쿠쿠우우우 Writer 2023-04-18 (화) 20:29 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
민민민미 2023-04-24 (월) 16:39 1 Years ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
르멜흐 2023-08-11 (금) 15:51 10 Months ago Address