Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

A review of gaining confidence after installing Motiva 355cc~

무넉이스 2024-04-09 (화) 18:48 2 Months ago 2684
Dr.
최문섭
Hospital
그레이스오앤영성형외과

As you can see from the photo, I originally had a complex with an A-cup upper chest and a flat, log-like torso. So, after much thought, I made up my mind and had breast surgery, and my quality of life has really changed. I just wonder why I did it now . 170cm / 53kg Motiva full 355cc shoulder size, but since the fit of clothes changes, I end up only looking for clothes that reveal my chest or are tight-fitting! As my breasts got bigger, my stomach also looked thinner, so I've been playing with dolls and buying clothes all the time haha. I bought a lot of products from many places and decided on Grace O&Young, and I think I made the right decision!! Although I failed to win the pain-free prize, I still managed to endure the discomfort and pain with the single obsession of becoming pretty, and all the major swelling went down and I felt like I was now in a good position, so I came to brag about it. In the beginning, sleeping was difficult and getting up from lying down felt like torture, but now I can live my daily life. No problem!! I think the most important thing for real breasts is shaping them! So, I regularly took capsular contracture medication and underwent laser scar treatment diligently! Every time I visited the hospital and the director looked at me, he paid a lot of attention to showing me how to wear a bob so that my breasts could be shaped nicely according to the change in shape. Thanks to that, now the texture has almost disappeared and the feel has become much softer than when it was tight in the beginning. It's like my heart! The thing I was most worried about was the scar, but now it's barely noticeable, and my cleavage looks more like an i-line rather than a y-line. I wanted a uu shape, so I put a lot of emphasis on it right before the surgery, but I think it came out exactly as I wanted! Do you think that the end of satisfaction with plastic surgery is the breasts? A woman’s confidence is her true heart, everyone!! It's like living a new life these days, so I really bow down to my second father~ haha
그레이스오앤영성형외과's Community Reviews (Total 114)
코성형수술후기
1 Years ago
또로로롱로
코성형수술후기
2 Years ago
오끼나왕
눈수술수술후기
2 Years ago
JMJM31
가슴성형수술후기
6 Days ago
꼐란빵
눈수술수술후기
13 Days ago
정성찬짱
코성형수술후기
19 Days ago
미쮸이
코성형수술후기
29 Days ago
바다야ㅂ
코성형수술후기
1 Months ago
멸치수제비
가슴성형수술후기
2 Months ago
치킨라이스
코성형수술후기
2 Months ago
신성불가침
A review of gaining confidence after installing Motiva 355cc~'s Reviews More (10/114)

Comment 6
더덕5677 2024-04-09 (화) 20:03 2 Months ago Address
우왕 되게 봉긋하게 모양 잘 잡혔다..
밤범밤비 2024-04-10 (수) 14:56 2 Months ago Address
모양 넘이쁘다 .. 너무 위로 올려있는것보다 살짝 처진 느낌 나는게 자연같아서 이쁘던데 딱 그느낌이야
햇번 2024-04-12 (금) 13:38 2 Months ago Address
너무 이쁘다 내가 원하는 느낌!
왕상 2024-04-12 (금) 15:09 2 Months ago Address
이뻐용!!원래자산과 흉곽 가슴방 알 수 있을까요?
김김킴 2024-04-14 (일) 13:13 2 Months ago Address
넘잘됐당 부러워 축하해
가둥이22 2024-04-14 (일) 22:05 2 Months ago Address