Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Pros and cons 6 months after breast surgery (review of a post about breast surgery)

dusl924 2024-06-14 (금) 15:00 3 Months ago 2916
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
https://sungyesa.com/new/bbs/board.php?bo_table=free&wr_id=3347140 Hello, celebrities..! The writer above!! It's been 6 months since I decided to get breast surgery after much thought!! I'm writing this review in case it might be helpful to people who are considering breast surgery or are in the early stages of post-surgery surgery. First of all, I'm being objective and honest! I'm going to write about all the pros and cons, and I'll first clarify that this is in no way a recommendation for plastic surgery. I'll post a photo review later, but first, this is a written review. Usually, you think about and know a lot about the pros, so I try to write about the cons more specifically and objectively! 1. Basic information Height in late 160s / 48-49kg at the time of surgery 48kg after surgery Implant Mentor Extra Left Right 275/290 = Total weight about 600g Surgery method: Baseline dual plane Breast room: It varies by hospital, but he said it is approximately 11-13 (each hospital has breasts) (Every room is different) Recommended size: I went to all 10 hospitals, and except for one that recommended 245, all the others recommended 275-300, up to 310. (The hospital that recommended 245 is conservative because it specializes in shrinkage. However, other hospitals confirmed that 245 is the safest for my chest room, according to textbooks.) The doctor at the place where I had surgery initially said that anything under 300 was too small for my height. I was worried about rippling and wanted to put it in without putting too much strain on the size of my chest, so I insisted on less than 300. In the end, I think it was a good thing (they say it's a big deal, but I'm the opposite. Side effects such as rippling animation, bottom loss, side loss, etc.)  2. Advantages a. Clothing style: This is an advantage that everyone knows, but it really changes your clothing style and even with just a regular bra, you can see cleavage and boost your confidence. b. Body shape correction: I have a complex about having a short waist and wide chest, so I didn't like the way men's chest plates were too wide when I wore tight clothes. After the surgery, my body line became more feminine and my chest pain seemed relatively smaller, so I am satisfied with that. For reference, the cleavage may not come together when you are not wearing a bra, but it will appear if you wear a bra. I know that it is difficult to create cleavage on raw breasts due to reasons such as they are usually thin or the distance between the nipples is too far, but I am satisfied because cleavage can be created with just a bra.) The waist also looks relatively thin, but the waist is not that dramatic. For the waist, I just recommend abdominal exercises... c. I feel pretty every time I look in the mirror, and I think the psychological factor is the biggest factor. When buying a bra, do you feel good because you can buy a pretty bra? 3. Disadvantages a. Pain and discomfort of surgery: The surgery was most painful on the 2nd to 3rd day after the anesthesia wore off, but there was no significant difficulty in daily life. I think it's 20 times more painful than the chest pain during menstruation. Even if you can do everyday activities, you cannot use your arms much for the time being (mopping, washing clothes, washing dishes, etc.). The important thing is that you cannot raise your arms more than 90 degrees for about 3 months. b. Artificial appearance: Even though I am relatively thin and have a natural appearance, sometimes depending on the light or angle, a round outline appears in the upper chest area. I think this is something that all skinny people have no choice but to deal with. I have 16-17% body fat, so I think people with higher body fat will be more natural than me . Artificial touch: (What I considered most important when choosing an implant was safety and natural touch. So, Mentor Extra was the safest and had the best feel, and doctors also seemed to recommend it the most after Motiva. More about the implant below. I'll do it.) The feel is natural when standing or sitting, similar to what you usually see in video reviews. ***The important thing is when you lie down. When you lie down, unless you are someone with sufficient basic assets, it feels hard to the touch! This doesn't change over time. This is obvious. When you lie down, the implant becomes hard under pressure. Think of the feeling you get when you press a water balloon with your palm. I hope those who value tactile feel will keep this in mind. However, in the case of Mentor Extra (I don't know about the others), the shape of the product spreads out when lying down, which is natural. It doesn't spread like this in the beginning, but it seems natural that it gradually spreads from the 4-5th month . ****Side effect: Ripping, animation phenomenon I realized this while thinking about Mentor Classic and Mentor Extra, but it is true that Mentor Classic has a lot of rippling.  However, even the Mentor Extra does not have any rippling (it wrinkles on the outside when you stand it upright). Rather, it is because it is not charged 100% for a natural appearance.  Fortunately, I had about 180g of basic assets, and thanks to that and the doctor's skills, I didn't have any rip-offs. ***Important***! But, the problem is the animation phenomenon. The chest muscles are often used in everyday life. As explained in a previous article, the dual plane involves making an incision in the pectoralis major muscle and placing an implant underneath it. In that case, since there is still muscle, you can see that the implant is pressed and moves every time you move your chest muscles. You know the feeling that bodybuilders have when their hearts swell? That's called the animation phenomenon. When it comes to breast surgery, this phenomenon is natural to some extent and is not even considered a side effect (some hospitals say the probability of animation phenomenon is 100%, while others say it is 2-30%, etc.). However, this is so severe that tendons appear on the outside of the breast. Whenever the implant opens up or sideways too much and becomes distorted to the point where it looks ugly, it is called a side effect. They say that if it gets to that point, it's because the muscle wasn't cut properly. (Opinions may vary depending on the doctor) In my case, I have an animation phenomenon. But there are no side effects. First of all, in everyday life, when I pump shampoo or put my hand on my waist and press my chest, I can feel it and see it with my eyes. But it's not something that's hideous and it's not a side effect. Also, for your information, I'm thin and my chest muscles used to work out, so I could see my chest muscles moving even before the surgery. (Even for those who didn't have surgery, put both hands on your waist and apply strength. Some people will feel and see it moving. That's normal.) Conclusion. So, I'm a little uncomfortable with the animation phenomenon, but it's not ugly and I can see it moving in the first place, so I'm not really stressed by the animation phenomenon. (Important) But recently, when I was seeing animation (my breasts are spreading out on both sides), I noticed a slightly wrinkled phenomenon in the center of my breasts. I think it's because I lost some weight after the surgery. About ripling (as you all already know) ripling is a phenomenon where the surface of the implant is visible due to thin flesh or skin. Usually, in a double plane, the upper part is covered with muscle, so there is almost no ripling in the upper part of the chest, but the problem is on both sides of the ribs or on the chest. It's the part with no meat, like the center. The doctor had already told me that he was worried about rippling because my breastbone was sticking out in the middle of my chest. But in conclusion, due to the weight loss, I don't feel stressed because my breasts don't show up much, other than when I put pressure on them and move them. (This may vary from person to person) e. It's been 6 months since I got the scar , but it still looks red and I still have a 3-4 cm long bottom scar, so I worry about it when choosing a bikini, and there's no guarantee that it will completely disappear. Still, I think the heel joint is safer than the shoulder joint. I wrote about the reason in the previous article, but if there are many people who are curious, I will summarize it and post it again. f. Decrease in chest muscle functionality It is better not to do heavy chest exercises after surgery, but some doctors say not to do them at all. If muscles are cut, they will not reattach or regenerate, so please keep this in mind for cases where motor skills are important. g. Stiff trapezius muscles and shoulders As your breasts grow, the weight increases, so you tend to bend your back without realizing it, which can cause stiffness in your trapezius muscles or shoulders. Normally, I was fine because my implants were not big even when I exercised, but it would be nice to know that there are problems like this with breast surgery. If you have breast surgery, I think it would be good to relax your muscles with regular chest massage and do back muscle exercises to balance yourself. 4. Summary and my opinion I wasn't very dissatisfied with the shape of my old breasts and lived with satisfaction. It's nice to have bigger and prettier breasts, but because I don't have a complex about my breasts, I don't think it's psychologically great or people recommend it to me. If I were to go back in time, I think I might not have done it because I was too lazy to do it. If you have a major psychological complex, I think you will be more satisfied with breast surgery. (It varies depending on the individual breast shape) I think it was successful because the original breast assets were not completely gone, it was not a breast with high difficulty such as pectus excavatum or concave breast, and the doctor said there was no major difficulty in the surgery. 5. Based on my experience and thoughts, I will write down the characteristics of people who are likely to be dissatisfied with surgery - People with extremely thin upper bodies. Among them, people with wide chest plates and those with a lot of ribs exposed - Yesa, whose natural breast shape is pretty and has some basic assets - Yesa, where touch is very important (no matter how natural it is, it cannot match natural breasts) - Highly difficult bodies such as concave chest and pectineus chest An example with a structure. I think that in cases like this, the doctor’s skills and experience are more important. I can't write in detail because I don't have concave or sagittal breasts, but I know that I usually have a difficult body type. - An example that you never want your partner to know about breast surgery (If you have high body fat and small breasts, it may not be noticeable, but I think there is a high chance that it will be noticeable in other cases. Once you lie down, the texture is different, and in the case of the bottom, a scar will remain - scars vary from person to person) - Sensitive example: Breast animation I was told that the phenomenon exists to some extent, and I can feel it quite well. So, if you are sensitive, you may feel anxious and uncomfortable every time you get hot - If you don't exercise or if it is very important - If you are sensitive to scars - If you have a lot of worry or anxiety on a daily basis: There is always a possibility of side effects, and you never know when you get older, so you should always keep that in mind. If you feel like your daily life will be uncomfortable because you're constantly worried and anxious, I think it might be better psychologically not to do it, so that's it. It's a long post and I wrote it on my phone, so there will be a lot of typos, but thank you for reading. Photos, reviews, hospital information, things I considered important when I was at the hospital, etc. If people are curious, I plan to post a review later, but I think it might be a little late. I hope it helps even a little, and I hope you think about the surgery very carefully before deciding.
Written by
App

Comment 12
뀨우우히히 2024-06-14 (금) 21:02 3 Months ago Address
좋은 긴 글 너무너무 고마워!!! 이건 정말 좋아요 댓글 무조건 달고 가야 겠당 도움되었어 ~~!!
포도모도 2024-06-14 (금) 22:56 3 Months ago Address
쓰니는전문가수준으로보여
난안될것같은요인에 거의해당되네
정보감사해요
자려한고양이 2024-06-16 (일) 01:53 3 Months ago Address
이렇게 정리해줘서 너무 고마워ㅜㅜ 완전 도움이 된다 좋은 하루 보내!
릴룰렐룰 2024-06-16 (일) 11:31 3 Months ago Address
우와..정성스레 써서 공유해줘서 고마워 예사~
완전 절벽이라 더 나이들기전에 해보고싶어 고민중인데 몇 가지 걸리는게 좀 있긴하넵 ㅠㅠ
으샤으샤숑 2024-06-16 (일) 15:52 3 Months ago Address
저도 가슴수술 알아보고 있는데ㅠㅠㅠㅠ 자세하게 후기 알려줘서 감사해여
냄비아닌좀비 2024-06-17 (월) 21:31 3 Months ago Address