• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Second Men’s Breast Surgery Review

쥬쥬티오 2024-04-15 (월) 15:09 5 Months ago 3322
Hospital
바나나성형외과의원

I spent each day satisfied after the breast surgery, but it was so uneventful that I forgot about it, so two months have already passed...haha So, write another review. Implants : Mentosmooth, left 350cc, right 325cc I wrote it down again just in case there were examples I saw for the first time. When looking into breast surgery, many people would probably have difficulty choosing implants, but I was able to choose easier than I thought thanks to the detailed explanation at the hospital . Most people perform surgery with Motiva... When I touched it myself, the Mentor felt much better, and I liked the Mens the most. The director also said that it would be best to have surgery with the implant I wanted, so I was able to choose comfortably without any pressure. I think my choice is the most important because it is surgery on my body, whether it is implants or incisions. I think that following others and getting surgery is the same as getting surgery without knowing in detail about my body characteristics. So I guess I can say I got the surgery at a place that gave me the most thorough explanations out of all the places I went to for consultation. Maybe it's because I got the size I wanted. I think satisfaction is bound to be higher. If you search for Men's, there are many people who are worried about the rippling phenomenon, but I think that if the surgeon is skilled and the size is appropriate for your skin, these side effects will not occur. I did that too! Before the surgery, I was busy covering up my flat breasts with loose-fitting clothes, but these days, as my breasts have gotten bigger, wearing oversized clothes makes my body look relatively bulky, so these days I only wear tight-fitting clothes haha. Thanks to this, my body looks better, and my waist looks slimmer thanks to my bigger breasts. I didn't do any special exercise for my chest, but I'm hearing compliments from people around me. I was stressed out a lot because of the saggy shape of my upper chest, but I think I did a really good job. As my self-esteem has improved psychologically, I hope that all those who are looking for breast surgery will find a good hospital and have a body as voluptuous as they want! I'm now in my 6th month, so I don't have any pain and it's settling in well, so I'm thinking of getting a checkup when it's been about a year. lol
바나나성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 126)
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
굿즈비
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
qwer12345678
코성형수술후기
8 Days ago
상하수도관
코성형수술후기
17 Days ago
비르
가슴성형수술후기
22 Days ago
룸베르토스
코성형수술후기
25 Days ago
코린이코끼리
코성형수술후기
25 Days ago
겨울여
Second Men’s Breast Surgery Review's Reviews More (10/126)

Comment 3
우갱갱 2024-04-16 (화) 20:52 5 Months ago Address
사이즈 크고 이쁘게 잘됐다!!! 확실히 부드러워보영
정의 2024-04-18 (목) 11:59 5 Months ago Address
와 진짜 잘 됐다 부러워잉
멍멍구 2024-05-04 (토) 15:27 4 Months ago Address
내가 마음에 드는 촉감의 보형물선탹도 중요한듯!! 저도 멘스로 했답니다!!!
Prev  Next  List