• EN

Boom job

Prev  Next  List
[Breast Enlargement]

Stem cell breast fat transplant days 1 to 8

쥬쥬미쥬 2024-03-11 (월) 10:34 6 Months ago 3077
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원

Pre-surgery consultation Dr. Jae-in Kim highly recommended. Same-day consultation and same-day surgery reservation. Dr. Jae-in Kim was rumored to be like a sharp teacher, but it was true. He summarized only the necessary information about the surgery and proceeded right away without asking. It took longer than expected to come out of the anesthesia on the first day because I was in pain alone. I thought it would be difficult, but it was better than I thought so I took a taxi home. In the evening, I sat down and woke up feeling uncomfortable and my chest was hot..(?) It was painful when I went to the bathroom. I slept while sitting. I had some bruising, but it was okay. 2nd day Muscle pain. Feeling like I was hit by a compression garment. I was scared to put it on and take it off. My chest was heavy and painful, so my posture automatically became hunched. I sat down and slept with my legs raised that day as well. My body was swollen by 5kg. I think it was due to the antibiotics and the swelling. The hospital gave me regenerative injections. I had muscle pain on the 3rd to 6th days, but I was able to walk. So I walked to the bathroom, sat down, got up, and had a hard time. Every time I woke up in the morning, it felt like I had a rock on my chest. I took my first shower on the 3rd day, but I couldn't feel anything in my legs, which was surprising. From then on, I slept lying down. On the 7th day, I went to the hospital to have the stitches removed and get a caps. Still. It hurts when I sit and stand up, but it doesn't hurt that much anymore, so it's okay. My legs are still bruised. When I wake up in the morning on the 8th day , the pain in my chest has decreased. But the swelling is the worst now. I'm eating well to keep my weight +6.5 kg , but now it seems like I'm fighting the swelling. My legs are really like elephant legs with no ankles. They say the lines will get prettier later when the swelling goes down, so just wait and see. I've been wearing compression garments 24 hours a day for the 8th day. I'm okay with getting used to them. My breasts are just perfect so far. They're 38 inches when I measure them. They say they're falling out, so I'm eating well to maintain them as much as possible. The original size was 75a, so I'm hoping it will take root well!!

Comment 9
지나가라 2024-03-11 (월) 14:25 6 Months ago Address
It must have been a big hit after the war.
눈재수술술 2024-03-12 (화) 02:21 6 Months ago Address
wow… Awesome, Jiyi isn’t as good as a food bowl with implants??
몽몽뭉 2024-03-12 (화) 15:07 6 Months ago Address
How much pain is available?? I'm wondering how much vacation I should take.
ㄴㄹㄱ 2024-03-13 (수) 16:02 6 Months ago Address
Wow, that went really well, good job!!
썬둥이 2024-03-16 (토) 12:32 6 Months ago Address
I’m also curious about reviews of these days!
궁금혀요 2024-04-10 (수) 20:27 5 Months ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review!! Please let me know what you’re up to haha
유빵잉 2024-05-25 (토) 05:58 4 Months ago Address
근황 알려죠!!!!
연빵이 2024-05-28 (화) 18:39 4 Months ago Address
몇 cc넣으신건가요!?
재아츄 2024-07-07 (일) 00:58 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List