Dr.
김재인
Hospital
글로비성형외과의원
Price
270 만원
Days
35 days

It's finally been a month since I received autologous breast augmentation from Dr. Jaein Kim of Globi Plastic Surgery! I had a hard time for the first two weeks because of my liposuction thighs, but now that it's been a month, I feel like I've completely recovered except for a few bruises. Still, I think it's best to wear compression garments for up to three months, so I've been wearing them consistently and the swelling in my thighs seems to have gone down . Because of the engraftment rate, I ate a lot of late-night snacks, but compared to that, my legs got thinner, so before the surgery, I always wore only wide-leg jeans, but these days, I wear tight jeans and go out a lot hahaha. I think I have grown by about a cup, and now they are completely soft, so they are just like my own breasts and have maintained their size. I think it will work out. Maybe it's because I ate too much leg fat, but there's still a lot left over, so I'm greedy for a second round later,, haha. I'm still satisfied enough, but I can't believe I've grown this much with just the first round,,? Now that I think about it, I'm thinking that if I do the second round, the implants might get bigger than the real ones. I 'm going to eat well and exercise to create a pretty body hahaha.

Comment 7
랄라불랑찌 2024-03-02 (토) 23:55 6 Months ago Address
Oh, it worked so naturally...
사슴무룩 2024-03-03 (일) 05:54 6 Months ago Address
이쁘게 잘됐다!!많이 안빠지길 바라 ㅎㅎ 몇씨씨한거얌??
칙힌느겟 2024-03-04 (월) 10:56 6 Months ago Address
오 진짜 자연스럽게 잘됬따
포카포카칩 2024-03-05 (화) 15:59 6 Months ago Address
지이면 생착률 얼마정도야 //ㅎ?
난새우얌 2024-03-06 (수) 09:45 6 Months ago Address
오 자연스럽다 근데 나 이마 지방이식 했는데 지금 거의 안남았거든.. 가슴은 생착률이 어떻게 될까?
Jovejc 2024-03-12 (화) 09:55 6 Months ago Address
이거 대단한데 병원이랑 가격 좀 알려주시겠어요?
kkami 2024-04-17 (수) 10:44 5 Months ago Address
정보 공유 부탁드려도 될까요??
Prev  Next  List