One month after breast surgery

앙깅당랑쥥 2023-12-27 (수) 12:21 9 Months ago 1506
Dr.
옥재진원장님
Hospital
더성형외과의원
Days
31 days
It's already been a month since I received breast surgery using Mentor Extra from Dr. Jaejin Ok of The Plastic Surgery Clinic, and it's the second time in my life. I have a small ribcage, so I was worried that 350cc would look too much, but I'm very satisfied now. I haven't measured my underwear size yet, but I think it'll be a D before the surgery. I was so scared, but the director and the hospital staff kindly guided me, so I was relieved a lot of my nerves. I went to various places for consultations, but I think it was because of director Sein Kim that I decided to go to this hospital. I was so touched that he met all my conditions and made the consultation comfortable. . I really recommend Director Kim! The surgery was over quickly, and everyone around me who had breast surgery said they were in a lot of pain, but I woke up right after the surgery, ate well, and slept well. When I asked if it really hurt, I heard that other people also said it was in a lot of pain. Dr. Jaejin Ok performed the surgery. I think it's because you've been so kind to me. It's only been a month, but I'm looking forward to more breasts.
Written by
App
더성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 92)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Months ago
2024만족해
가슴성형수술후기
3 Months ago
별사탕24
가슴성형수술후기
5 Months ago
나미lsa94
가슴성형수술후기
2 Hours ago
비숑진이
가슴성형수술후기
6 Days ago
깡쥐맘
가슴성형수술후기
6 Days ago
아이키키키
가슴성형수술후기
8 Days ago
렐사
가슴성형수술후기
21 Days ago
와드드
가슴성형수술후기
26 Days ago
오고기
가슴성형수술후기
29 Days ago
오렌지763
One month after breast surgery's Reviews More (10/92)

Comment 4
빙구링 2023-12-28 (목) 10:24 9 Months ago Address
ㄷㅅㅎ관심있게 보고 있는데 수술 잘 된것같다니 다행이네!! 나도 빨리 상담다녀보고프다..
좌약넣다느낌 2023-12-28 (목) 11:20 9 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
lunasun 2023-12-31 (일) 19:57 8 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
판다바오 2024-01-09 (화) 07:26 8 Months ago Address
한달차야?!
Prev  Next  List