Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

Is it true that you are writing this review in informal language? Haha, I got a breast reduction as a gift for my mom’s birthday this year!! My mom has been having a lot of pain in her neck and back because of her big breasts for a long time... I haven't done anything for her so far, so she paid in installments and had the surgery!!! I was wondering why I was getting rid of something I had been wearing all my life, but when I got consultation for the surgery, he said he liked it. When I was in my mom's generation, I never even thought about surgery . Anyway, it's been a month now!! Just by looking at the picture, it looks much lighter, right? ㅠㅠ My mom's original size was about F~E cup, but she got it down to B~C! At first, I was scared of the surgery and asked why I needed to lose weight, but now I think I'm satisfied. They say it's light and delicious haha. Nowadays, they don't say that their back hurts often, so I give them massages often. After the surgery, it's painful. She was in a bit of pain and had swelling, so they asked if it was okay, but as time went by, she got better. I went to the hospital with her to get disinfected for a month, and I helped her apply ointment every day. I felt like I got to spend more time with my mom, so I liked it haha. Mom's clothes fit well, too. I feel like I got younger after losing. Ah, the hospital is Woori Plastic Surgery!!! I chose this place because there is no need to transfer to the subway and it is famous for breast reduction haha. I am completely satisfied seeing that my mom likes it.

Comment 7
포송포솜스 2023-07-25 (화) 19:45 11 Months ago Address
Congratulations, you did well!! Thank you so much~~

욜로리야 Writer 2023-07-26 (수) 09:14 10 Months ago Address
Hehe thank you
우아마낭 2023-07-26 (수) 11:18 10 Months ago Address
고생했엉!
미밈밈ㅁ 2023-07-26 (수) 15:25 10 Months ago Address
진짜 찐 효녀다.. 수술만도 아니구 같이 관리도 도와드린다니ㅠㅠ
태햐 2023-08-12 (토) 01:57 10 Months ago Address
우와 이쁘게 잘됐네
gwss2270 2023-10-29 (일) 23:29 7 Months ago Address