Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
I gained weight steadily, but reached a peak in my senior year of high school, and after the college entrance exam, I continued to diet and exercise, but my thighs were not losing much, so I was so depressed. I was depressed about spending my 20s not being able to wear the clothes I wanted to wear because of my body, so I ended up quitting smoking. I looked into it, and I did it the next day after receiving the consultation. It's a private hospital, so they do 2 or 3 surgeries a day? They said they wouldn't do it outside, so I made an appointment for the surgery the following week. But this hospital only consults with the director, and the director only meets on the day of the surgery. I didn't like that part, but it was close to my house and I liked the price. It felt good. It was a good feeling that was hard to put into words. I was scared because I was doing it without my parents' knowledge, but in the end, I didn't get caught and it's already been 4 months. When someone pulled it out by hand, everything else was fine, but the riding area didn't fall out perfectly symmetrically. Still, I am very, very satisfied. And the scars are pierced in a total of 6 places: 2 on the pubic area, 2 on the pelvis, and 2 under the buttocks. The other places are covered and are not that dark, so it's okay, but the two places under the buttocks are a little noticeable. The color seems to have already settled in a bit black, so how do I get rid of the scars? I'm a bit unsure about what to do. Are there any side effects? If so, should I say that my thighs feel numb from time to time? But there are times. Anyway, it would be good for those of you who are thinking about it to look into it carefully and get good results.

Comment 2
로즈맘38 2021-07-06 (화) 00:21 3 Years ago Address
전 지흡한거 완전 효과가 없네유 ㅠㅠ
summmmer 2021-07-14 (수) 11:39 3 Years ago Address
정보 부탁드려도 될까요?
Prev  Next  List