• KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

1 year review of arm diaphragm

짝짝이는싫어요 2018-12-21 (금) 01:18 5 Years ago 6190

오른팔 팔꿈치 흉터와 함께 훅 파인곳

<오른팔 팔꿈치 흉터와 함께 훅 파인곳>

Around this time last year, my arm fat was so stressful that I was looking into arm breathing. I went to ***, which holds an event at ㅂ ㅂㅌ, and consulted and made an appointment right away. There was no doctor consultation at the time, only the manager. The surgery cost was about 1 million won and I was given diet pills. They also gave me a month's worth of prescriptions. After the surgery, when I woke up from the anesthesia, the back of my right arm felt like it had not completely receded. When I took off the bandage at home, I looked in the mirror and decided that the lines on both arms were even, but I thought it might come out well because there was fluid in it. No matter how much fluid remains after the treatment, I found out that the line before the swelling was correct after the swelling went down. I think doctors are also human, so they can make mistakes and have shortcomings. The right arm may be a little thick. The upper part of the elbow on the right arm in the photo. It's sunk in, and the bulge on the back of the arm, called a chicken leg, is sticking out and the line is not good to see. When I went for the 4th month, I was told that I should wait another year. After a year, I made an appointment for a second consultation to show the progress. My doctor left the company . There was no doctor who performed the surgery, but only the director, so he showed me my arm and asked me to feel it, and he also acknowledged that I had some fat left on my right arm. On the day of the surgery, I was told that I was assigned to a female director, and then I went in to ask a male director to design it. At that time, my trust was broken once, and I hoped it would work out, but my arm was like this. When I said it was done, the female director also left the company anyway. Oh, it seems like doctors change easily. When I first talked about retouching, they said I had to pay 330,000 won for anesthesia, but I was mistaken. They changed their words again and said I had to pay 550,000 won. The anesthesia fee was too expensive for me. 10 It's not ~200,000 Won and I didn't do anything wrong, so I asked them why I had to pay that extra cost. Then, they said they would talk to the higher-ups. They called me in the evening and I showed the photos to the manager, and it seemed like there was no problem. If I wanted to have the surgery again, I would pay 1.1 million Won for the reoperation. They say I have to pay for the surgery on both arms. It was 100 at first, but for the reoperation for only one arm, they asked me to pay 110. They asked me to pay the reoperation fee after seeing the person who had the surgery at the main hospital. So, they don't know if I don't raise my arms. It looks similar . So, are you trying to fake an arm surgery? Can’t you see it when you’re dressed? Isn’t this something you do only for self-satisfaction? I get even more upset because the manager who gave me the consultation keeps changing what he said. People said this and that. When you go for consultations, skip the consultations with the manager without consulting a doctor. You also skip the pay doctor. It's a night where I get even more angry as I write.

Comment 12
삼착이 2018-12-25 (화) 18:26 5 Years ago Address
..I think so too.

짝짝이는싫어요 Writer 2018-12-26 (수) 21:58 5 Years ago Address
[@Samchaek]  Ha, I am going for a consultation for revision surgery tomorrow.
듀듀이 2018-12-26 (수) 01:01 5 Years ago Address
I really don't like the way it was handled ㅜㅜ

짝짝이는싫어요 Writer 2018-12-26 (수) 21:57 5 Years ago Address
[@Dudeui] That's right, if the surgery didn't go well, you should definitely ask during your consultation whether retouching will be provided. If you don't get a clear answer, you should pass.
빈빈131 2018-12-31 (월) 02:03 5 Years ago Address
However, I don't think it's too bad in terms of aesthetics, so if you can, don't do it.

짝짝이는싫어요 Writer 2019-01-03 (목) 00:02 5 Years ago Address
[@BinBin131] You may not be able to see it if you lower your arm, but the line on your right arm looks unnatural. I'm going for surgery tomorrow. I hope it goes well this time.
민트2370 2019-01-16 (수) 13:07 5 Years ago Address
Examine the brachial aspiration for up to a year. If it is still visible, it would be a good idea to go for a reoperation.
여리팔뚝 2019-02-13 (수) 10:26 5 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
소보루빵 2019-03-27 (수) 06:44 5 Years ago Address
Can I get the hospital information?
증은쯩 2019-03-30 (토) 18:55 5 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
윙요정 2020-03-14 (토) 22:41 4 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
행복한쏭 2020-06-09 (화) 00:22 4 Years ago Address
* this is a secret.
Prev  Next  List