Price
165 만원
Days
14 days
수술 전

<수술 전>

수술 후

<수술 후>

I was always stressed out because I had more fat on my arms and back than other areas! However, unlike other areas, these areas did not lose as much weight as I wanted even with continuous dieting, so I was always worried about them, and at that moment, I visited Line & View Clinic through an acquaintance's recommendation! The consulting director was kind and gave detailed consultations, and when deciding on the surgical area and line, the director personally explained everything one by one, so I was able to have the surgery with confidence! The waiting time at the hospital was a bit long, but the director was so meticulous and did everything by hand, so it took some time?! Since it is not a hospital that does things quickly and roughly, I feel more trustworthy, so I think this is a good thing!! I was a bit scared on the day of the surgery, but the director was so cheerful that I was able to have the surgery without any tension. ㅎㅎ It's been about 2 weeks since the surgery, and I'm so satisfied with the results. ㅠㅠㅠ Now I can wear a bra with confidence, and I'm very satisfied that my overall body looks smaller. Additionally, my chest looks bigger because my arms are smaller. ㅋㅋ! The hospital also did a good job of aftercare, so it was an even more satisfying surgery!
Written by
App

Comment 1
로로로로로롤 2024-10-25 (금) 00:58 3 Hours ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Next  List