Dr.
모르겟
Hospital
365mc병원 영등포점
Price
200 만원
Days
700 days

I am really satisfied . It is probably the most satisfying procedure among all the body procedures I have had, including the face. In particular, I think Yeongdeungpo branch is the best at arms. Starting with Pallams, this motivated me to continue exercising, and I gained muscle and healthy lines on other lines, and my arms also gained muscle, but because I removed all the fat, I gained weight again and gained a little fat and muscle, but it is so amazing that my 1-inch forearms are still intact after 2 years, and it is amazing that the fat cells disappear and the cells do not come back ㅠ I should have done it a long time ago... Even if only the arms become thinner, women have different lines. If you are worried about your arms hanging off, definitely do it. Instead, you will have discomfort in your arms for 3-6 months, and if you still raise your arms, you may see slight skin tightness? (But I am the only one who knows this.) Since the fat under the skin is suddenly removed like postpartum care, there may be a side effect of skin stretching, so I think you should be careful about aftercare. If I could go back in time, I think I would have paid more attention to things like stretching and massage. Seriously, if I had to pick the most satisfying treatment, it would definitely be Pal Rams!!!
Written by
App

Comment 2
허벅지팔썰자 2024-10-21 (월) 16:43 1 Days ago Address
혹시 원장님 누구한테 했는지 알려줄수있엄? 나 할려고하는데  ㅜㅜ
룰루루비 2024-10-22 (화) 16:00 13 Hours ago Address
굳이굳이 영등포로 선택한 이유가 있어? ㅠㅠ 나도 팔 람스 고민중인데 동네로 가는게 좋을까 멀어도 영등포로 가는게 좋을까? 영등포 1시간정도 걸리는데 후관리때문에 멀어도 고내찮은곳 가는게 나을지 고민돼
Prev  Next  List