Review of Jeon Jong-seo 6 months after lung ring surgery

솔라빔빔 2024-10-14 (월) 16:32 3 Days ago 648
Dr.
전인성
Hospital
슬림영의원
Price
1370 만원

No matter how hard I work out and diet, I can never get the body I want with a small waist and protruding hips . ㅋㅋ like.. just like Jeon Jong-seo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ If you look at the picture, you'll know what I mean when I say it can't be solved with dieting .. I was dizzy and stressed because there was no change no matter how much I worked out, and then I happened to see a review of someone who had a laparoscopic surgery. In cases like mine where I have a lot of fat in my abdomen, my waistline is straight and I look like I have no pelvis, no matter how much I thought about it, laparoscopic surgery seemed to be the answer . I even had a lot of belly fat, so when I looked from the side, I really looked like a pregnant woman . Now that I think about it... I really wonder how I endured it. So I looked for a specialized hospital that specializes in laparoscopic surgery. I went on a consultation tour to Gangnam, Sinsa, and Cheongdam, and ended up going to a hospital in Myeongdong and getting surgery. The director was a one-man hospital and had previously worked at famous hospitals, so I thought he had done a lot of surgeries. He had neither too little nor too much experience, which was just right. He was meticulous in consultation and seemed to know the lines that women prefer, so I thought laparoscopic surgery would give me a good line. I had a feeling that he would make it happen, and since all the staff members said they got it from the director, I had full faith and made a reservation right away. I got a lung ring surgery (waist hollowing out and pelvic fat grafting) and got thigh, hip, knee, butt, abdomen, and pelvic grafting. Since lung ring surgery involves fat grafting , I didn’t diet for 3 months after the surgery to allow for a good implantation, just ate well and slept well, and then around the 4th month, I moved around a little without overdoing it. I just did simple maintenance, and I didn’t exercise or diet in particular compared to before, but my body line got a whole lot better. Really, the word lung ring surgery, the waist hollowing out and the pelvis forming. Can you see the difference before and after the surgery? At first, I felt uncomfortable every time I went to the bathroom, so I wondered if I had this to enjoy some kind of luxury, but I realized that I had to endure and persevere for a while to become pretty . I’m really satisfied with the lung ring surgery.
Written by
App

Comment 11
뒷방마누라 2024-10-14 (월) 16:33 3 Days ago Address
Wowㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The effect is crazy....

솔라빔빔 Writer 2024-10-14 (월) 16:35 3 Days ago Address
I really don't regret spending even a single penny of money.
지니유스 2024-10-14 (월) 16:37 3 Days ago Address
That's really great. Please give me some information.

솔라빔빔 Writer 2024-10-14 (월) 16:37 3 Days ago Address
I sent a note lol
킬만표오 2024-10-14 (월) 16:46 3 Days ago Address
Wow... I need some info too! Please
마먀쿵야 2024-10-14 (월) 17:08 3 Days ago Address
* This is a secret post.
tongtong99 2024-10-14 (월) 23:43 3 Days ago Address
* This is a secret post.
아임유니 2024-10-15 (화) 11:11 2 Days ago Address
Wow.. Your body shape has completely changed? You look like a different person!!! How did you lose that belly fat?
또유니맘맘 2024-10-15 (화) 20:57 2 Days ago Address
Wow, that's what a lung ring is like ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a smart idea to choose the fast way instead of suffering through all the hardships ㅋㅋ
monicakim 2024-10-16 (수) 22:45 1 Days ago Address
Please give me a note ㅠㅠㅠ
윤곽하고팡 2024-10-17 (목) 19:08 9 Hours ago Address
* This is a secret post.
Prev  Next  List