Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Facial Liposuction + Double Chin Lifting Review! (with photos)

진절머리zz 2024-09-23 (월) 10:31 24 Days ago 683
Hospital
닥터정리반의원
Price
236 만원
Days
365 days

1. What kind of procedure + surgery did you have? Double chin, V-line facial liposuction + 4 lines of thread lifting (I don't know the type) I don't know how many CCs were extracted~ 2. How long are the bruises, swelling, and recovery period after the surgery? I think facial liposuction or thread lifting should take 2~3 days at most!! If you're an office worker, take a vacation on Friday or Monday, include the weekend, and stay home for 3 days with an ice pack and rest. The bruises can be covered with makeup! But anyway, it's hard to say for sure because bruises and swelling vary! 3. Hospital information / Director First of all, the place I chose was Dr. Jeong-ri-ban in Apgujeong!! There's only one director!! It's not a factory-style hospital!!!! -> One of the biggest reasons I chose Dr. Jeong-ri-ban!! 4. Didn't you diet? I got facial liposuction + thread lifting and dieted!! I've lost about 8kg since I had facial liposuction + thread lifting surgery! All plastic surgeries and procedures seem to have infinite effects when combined with dieting. Does that mean my jaw is like this because I went on a diet? I can, but I can't. Those with double chins know this. No matter how much you diet, your face fat and double chin won't go awayㅠㅠ My facial line was already defined with facial liposuction + thread lifting, so when I went on a diet, my facial fat really went away!!!!!!!!!!!! Seeing my facial fat go away made me excited and made me diet even more. This is real..! It was a holiday a few days ago, right? My sister saw my face after getting facial liposuction + thread lifting and said, "Should I get it too..?" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She said ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Why did my jaw get so slim ㅋㅋㅋㅋ My sister and I have the same jaw ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Double chin richㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The heat will soon subside, so if you get facial liposuction + thread lifting in the fall - winter, and also go on a diet, you'll find yourself not using Photoshop when you take pictures next summer!!!

Comment 2
믓쟁이 2024-09-23 (월) 16:03 23 Days ago Address
Wow, the effect is amazing? It's so good! Haha
Mooou 2024-10-15 (화) 14:24 2 Days ago Address
난 볼도 빼구싶은데 추천 안 하셔서 고민중이야ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List