Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Review after 2 weeks of inner thigh liposuction. I'm on a diet, but I'm satisfied by watching Black and White Chef..ㅠ

ibllg 2024-10-13 (일) 22:45 5 Days ago 440
Hospital
서울365mc병원

It's already been two weeks since I decided to get liposuction to overcome my lower body complex that I've had for a long time!! Right after the surgery, the bruises and swelling on the inside of my thighs have gotten worse over time and they've come back together, so I was a little anxious and worried, but the bruises and swelling have gone down since a few days ago, and now there's a gap between my thighs when I stand with my feet together..! Now, I can feel and see that the bruises are getting lighter and the swelling is going down little by little. Starting next week, I'm going to get aftercare and manage it by dieting and exercising a little bit at the same time!! I'm looking forward to the future. ㅎㅎ

Comment 4
갱갱갱쓰 2024-10-13 (일) 22:51 5 Days ago Address
Good luck with your speedy recovery!
자만추 2024-10-13 (일) 23:14 5 Days ago Address
Wow, I think I'd be really happy if I could see it. I can't tell yet because of the swelling from my other surgeryㅜㅜ
폼폼쁘띠 2024-10-14 (월) 10:06 4 Days ago Address
Wow, your legs are now slimmer and look nicer!! When the swelling and bruising go down, you'll have really pretty legs!
로코쿠 2024-10-14 (월) 13:10 4 Days ago Address
Wow, it really worked out great. I'm also really worried.
Prev  Next  List