like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[체형바디성형]

3 months after liposuction ㄷ ㄷ

류진수 2024-10-10 (목) 22:18 16 Days ago 423

It's already been 3 months since I had the surgery. Until now, when I wore clothes, most women's clothes would be too thick for me because of the fat on my arms, but I 'm so happy that I can buy clothes without any problems. ㅜㅜ And my body size has really gotten smaller. You know how your arms make the side look big? I'm relieved of that stress, so I can wear clothes!! And I'm starting PT. I could have started working out in 2 months, but I'm just starting now because I'm busy with work. ㅎㅎ Now that my body line has been organized to some extent, I think I'll be able to keep going without getting discouraged when dieting. When I diet, I always couldn't see the weight loss right away, so I didn't persevere, but after getting liposuction on my arms, I don't get frustrated. That's the biggest advantage. Maybe that's why I have the courage to keep dieting?? This is what I want to say to everyone who is considering liposuction! It doesn't end with liposuction, but I think it would be good to think of it as a lifelong diet after a good rest period. Of course, as a person, I get tempted sometimes, but I quickly get back up and live a healthy life, eating healthy food, and ultimately living a life for myself. Rather than trying to diet to meet beauty standards, I aim to live a healthy life without worrying about the clothes I want to wear, and I aim for a diet that doesn't cause major health problems. Let's all stay healthy.
Written by
App

Comment 2
푸릥 2024-10-12 (토) 05:56 14 Days ago Address
왕 멋진 후기네여
강남달별 2024-10-20 (일) 15:17 6 Days ago Address
그러게 멋진후기다 !!!!
Prev  Next  List