Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Next  List
[Liposuction]

Armpit U-line, upper arm, and floating breast large volume liposuction after 8 days!

공기청정기119 2024-10-05 (토) 23:12 4 Hours ago 142
Dr.
장두열
Hospital
체인지의원
Price
250 만원
Days
8 days

I'm a bride-to-be who's getting married in January . Before the wedding, my soon-to-be husband and I were living together in advance, and every night we would eat out like a feast, and we'd also drink a lot... Also, maybe it was because we just had so much fun hanging out that we didn't even exercise ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Huh? I originally had some body fat, but my arms weren't like this ㅠㅠ At some point, short-sleeved shirts started to look a bit tight. But even then, I didn't know it would be this much. When I looked at the pictures taken by the helper and hairstylist after my wedding photo shoot, my arms were twice the size of my face. So I asked Yerang to take a picture of me and she took a candid picture, but wow, the front was horrible, and the back was hideous ㅠㅠ I really thought this wouldn't work, this was too serious . I said I could edit the photo shoot, but what about the main event ㅠㅠㅠ I really wanted to wear a pretty dress for the main event, so I decided to get my arms done and worked hard to get them done!! My body originally swells up easily and bruises easily, so I was really swollen and the bruises are now like Doraemon's fist, following gravity? They say the line right after surgery is the final line?? So I took a picture as soon as I opened my eyes after surgery, before the anesthesia even wore off ㅋㅋㅋ No ㅠㅠ I actually have big arm muscles, so I didn't expect them to look sunken, I just hoped my arms would be straight..!! But doesn't it look a bit bony!!??!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I took this picture after I wore a compression garment and went to the bathroom after the anesthesia wore off, and the swelling was still going up little by little. It was really cold, but my arm didn't hurt that much or anything. I took this picture in the evening when I got home on the day of surgery . You can feel the swelling going up in real time! But strangely, I can do Manse well and the compression garment isn't uncomfortable and I can only see my thinner arms in the mirror ><ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I had a lot of fat above my elbows so I had a lot of it plucked out and although my upper arm is really swollen, I can definitely feel that my forearm line has slimmed down, so that's really good ㅠㅠ The swelling and bruising got bigger and bigger day by day and spread down, but strangely, until the 5th day? It didn't hurt at all and was just a little uncomfortable? I went to work the day after the surgery, and my arms didn't hurt, except that I was a little tired!!! I was really swollen so I searched and found out that people drink things like Danggui Susan?? They say it's more effective than pumpkin red bean tea so I drink it, but uh..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Those who don't like the smell of danggui can just drink pumpkin field tea or pumpkin juice... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And from the day after the surgery, I went to work and did my daily life, housework, and tried to use my arms often without overdoing it, while having more energy than usual! They say that using your arms often helps you recover faster than lying still! So maybe that's why I only felt less discomfort than the muscle pain you get after working out until the 5th day , and after about a week, I started getting bruises and the compression garment that wasn't uncomfortable started to feel uncomfortable, and my armpits felt really tight, and my arms started to sting? Throb? and I felt hot, so I started to feel a little pain due to the bruises ㅠㅠㅠ And what bothered me more than the pain ㅋㅋ were the purple bruises that went down to my hands... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's hard to do without people around you noticing, and if you're in a service job or dealing with customers or have a special day coming up, definitely!!! Please take note of the purple bruises and Doraemon's fist and plan your schedule!! I don't know if it's because I bruise easily, but ㅋㅋ I have bruises all the way to my palms ㅋㅋㅋ Ugh.. Those dangly fat that I don't even want to remember ㅠㅠ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It was so bad that I could flap my wings, seriously,,ㅜㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ>
Written by
App

Comment 0
Next  List