Days
120 days

이게 젤 최근

<이게 젤 최근>

수술 다음날

<수술 다음날>

이거 이주차?

<이거 이주차?>

To be honest , I didn't feel very positive about it because I saw a lot of people around me who had thick calves, lumpy thighs, and thicker thighs than thighs. But I suddenly thought, "Should I do it?" So I had the consultation, reservation, and surgery in less than 2 weeks and got it done right away. The criteria for choosing a hospital were the first-generation director + my friend's arms. The results were natural and the price was reasonable, so I made a reservation on the fastest day and got the surgery right away. I wondered how much weight I would lose, but clothes really fit differently;;; I lost about 4kg since then (I tried to diet... but my arms and legs are thicker now than when I was at my thinnest, but my stomach is flat , so everyone asked me how I lost so much weight . In fact, the bulging lower belly that I was worried about disappeared, so... I just... feel good.. If I just worked out a little more, I think I would really lose more, but after using this, I have the will to diet again...
Written by
App

Comment 4
오늘도출근 2024-09-14 (토) 13:23 10 Days ago Address
Please give me some information
떠구리 2024-09-14 (토) 21:10 9 Days ago Address
You've become so pretty!!!
Nonssoid 2024-09-18 (수) 04:27 6 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
오늘도출근 2024-09-19 (목) 02:06 5 Days ago Address
병원좀
Prev  Next  List