Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[etc]

I got rid of my saggy belly fat. It's been two months since I had the abdominal lift.

dieeeeeeet 2024-09-12 (목) 11:24 10 Days ago 1356
Dr.
이승민
Hospital
기린성형외과의원
Price
880 만원
Days
70 days

I got it done in early June. If I had done it a little later, the summer weather could have delayed the surgery... Since you need to take care of it for about 4-6 weeks, if you're thinking about getting a tummy tuck, I think you absolutely need to do it before June. I think I had good timing. If you look at the reviews, they say that people started working out right away after a month and almost all of their scars disappeared , but I don't think that's true. I'm older so my recovery might have been a little slower, but anyway, I'm definitely not at a point where I can use my body after a month . I think it's safe to wait two months before starting to work out . My scars will continue to get darker for about a month and a half, and after that, they'll stop getting darker and start to fade. I got my first scar laser done at 7 weeks. I 've been applying the ointment the hospital gave me every day since 5 weeks, and since my belly fat was a problem, I'm very satisfied. I just stuffed my saggy belly fat into my jeans and wore clothes... Now, I just wear clothes like everyone else. My belly button used to be sagging and swollen, but now it's just like everyone else's belly button ㅠㅠ How precious it is to be ordinary like everyone else... I realized it once again this time. It would have been better if I had dieted at the same time, but since it's summer, I don't have enough energy, so I can't do that , and I'm just maintaining my weight without gaining any. I'm going to start exercising when this heat is over. After I had the abdominoplasty, my body line was clear and pretty for up to a month, but after 4 weeks, I started to swell. My waistline was also swollen in the 3rd week, but I wish it would stop like this ㅠㅠ The one-month review I posted below is from the 3rd week ㅠㅠ But after that, my butt got really swollen and swollen ㅋㅋㅋ The swelling gradually went down after 6 weeks~ and after about a month, sensation started to return , slowly coming back in small areas. After about a month, sensation almost completely returned except for the area where I had surgery and stitches~ From the 8th week, there were some areas that were a little itchy, but that's the area where I had surgery and stitches. Here, too, I think I'm starting to feel better. If you compare the side views, the thickness(?) has to be reduced a lot, but if the pubic bone is organized well, it should be fine. They said I should wait for about 6 months for the pubic bone to heal, so I'm just going to take my time and maintain it. Since my sagging flesh was so bad, I'm very satisfied with the surgery. The scar is below the panty line, so it won't be visible during normal times, and I'm hoping that the scar will slowly fade for about a year.
기린성형외과의원's Community Reviews (Total 1203)
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
너만봐
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
카타히
가슴성형수술후기
1 Years ago
고미니이쒀
가슴성형수술후기
2 Days ago
미쿠짱
코성형수술후기
2 Days ago
어허잇
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Days ago
씅씅
눈수술수술후기
3 Days ago
마라탕후룽
가슴성형수술후기
8 Days ago
Ss233
가슴성형수술후기
8 Days ago
염라대왕
눈수술수술후기
10 Days ago
아료하새요
I got rid of my saggy belly fat. It's been two months since I had the abdominal lift.'s Reviews More (10/1203)

Comment 20
피까닉 2024-09-12 (목) 21:49 10 Days ago Address
After looking at the photos, I can't help but think of the previous one. It turned out really well.

dieeeeeeet Writer 2024-09-12 (목) 22:08 10 Days ago Address
Thank you thank you you crazy bitch!! My mom who cried when she saw the scar said that I did a good job ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
굿챠이 2024-09-12 (목) 21:50 10 Days ago Address
It's amazing that the wrinkles are completely gone.

dieeeeeeet Writer 2024-09-12 (목) 22:09 10 Days ago Address
There is none at all on the lower part, and since I originally didn't have a lot of fat, there is some fat right below my chest, but I'm going to work out that..!!
우유떡말랑콩떡 2024-09-12 (목) 21:51 10 Days ago Address
Wow, that's not the same as dieting? That's crazy.

Yeah, my weight is the same as before the surgery... So how can I tell if I gained weight...? It's the same even after the surgery...
똠냠꿍먹고똥 2024-09-12 (목) 21:51 10 Days ago Address
It seems to have gone really well

Thank you!!!!
영기오빠여기봐 2024-09-12 (목) 21:53 10 Days ago Address
It's no joke after all...

dieeeeeeet Writer 2024-09-12 (목) 22:14 10 Days ago Address
Since I usually covered up my clothes, my friends didn't know much about it, but my family who saw it at home were really surprised haha
침착맨123 2024-09-13 (금) 13:36 9 Days ago Address
Wow... It's really great. By the way, when did you start going to work?!

dieeeeeeet Writer 2024-09-13 (금) 13:59 9 Days ago Address
After I took the pills~ I think it was on the 4th or 5th day. I did my work in front of the computer at home from the 3rd day onwards, and there was no problem at all with just sitting down!
zkxhr12 2024-09-15 (일) 12:41 7 Days ago Address
와 뱃살 다이어트해서 뱃살이 살은 적은데 늘어져서 쳐진편인데
그런것도 효과 있으려나?

dieeeeeeet Writer 2024-09-15 (일) 22:06 7 Days ago Address
살 쪘다가 빠졌을때 탄력없는 사람들은 살 축 늘어지는 경우 많잖어 그럴때 복부거상하게되는거같아 나도 배가 지방이라기보단 늘어난 거죽들이 많았음... 근데 아무래도 흉터가 길게 나고 하니깐 출산 다 하고나서 나중에 하라는 얘기도 많더라구
zkxhr12 2024-09-16 (월) 09:58 6 Days ago Address
아아 자세한 설명 넘넘 고마웡!! ㅠㅠ

dieeeeeeet Writer 2024-09-19 (목) 00:03 4 Days ago Address
응응 궁금한거 있음 언제든 답글 달아놔줘~ 내가 리얼하게 아팠던거 얘기해줌... 진짜 피통 빼기 전 까지는 내가 무슨 부귀영화를 누리겠다고 이짓을 했나.. 했어.. ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ
fjffj 2024-09-20 (금) 00:06 3 Days ago Address
나 뱃살 처져서 배꼽이 남들보다 아래인데 거상하면 더 아래로 내려가지 않아...? 고민중인데 어때? ㅠㅠ

dieeeeeeet Writer 2024-09-20 (금) 00:12 3 Days ago Address
아 그 얘길 안해줬구나, 배꼽 저거 새로 만든거야 내 배꼽도 잘라낸 살에 포함되어있었음... ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

fjffj 2024-09-20 (금) 00:14 3 Days ago Address
만들수 있구나........ 나도 나이는 어린데 다이어트 심하게하니까 뱃살이 쳐져서 너무 고민이었거든.. 고마워..ㅠㅠ

dieeeeeeet Writer 2024-09-20 (금) 00:19 3 Days ago Address
팬티라인 안쪽이긴 하지만 그래도 긴 흉터가 있으니깐 잘 생각해보구 해! 난 운동으로도 절대 불가능하다고 몇군데서나 확인 받았었어 ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List