Dr.
조재호
Hospital
더라인성형외과
Price
500 만원
Days
3 days

It's been three days since I got my arm augmentation at The Line Plastic Surgery!! It was great when I lost weight quickly because I was dieting, but I had a lot of concerns because of the flabby flesh after losing it. Then, I found out about The Line and finally got rid of all the flabby fat I didn't want to see! I was unfamiliar with arm augmentation surgery and was scared, but both during the consultation and on the day of the surgery, Director Cho Jae-ho and the staff were all kind and answered my questions even though I was nervous. I think I was able to finish it well! Fortunately, summer is over and it's not that hot even with the compression garment on, so I think I got the surgery at a perfect time~! On the day of the surgery, I didn't feel any pain, maybe because of the anesthesia, so I went home alone and ate well. Hehe. So I wondered if I had the surgery, but... It started stinging a bit the next day~ But I felt good when I went to get it disinfected the next day and they said the wound was cleaned up and there was almost no bruising. Hehe. There's still some swelling, but I was amazed that the fat on the inside of my arm was completely gone. Hehe. The skin on the inside of my arm was sagging, so when I put my arm down, the fat would push forward and back and I didn't like the sight, but that's gone too... I hope they take the stitches out and the swelling goes down a lot~~

Comment 2
후이바오 2024-09-10 (화) 21:13 8 Days ago Address
팔거상 찾아보고 있었는데 따끈따끈한 후기가 올라왔네! 이 병원은 팔거상 수술 단계가 있던데 몇 단계 수술 받았어?? 압박복 입은 라인이 아주 매끄럽게 보여

으누엉 Writer 2024-09-11 (수) 22:04 7 Days ago Address
마지막 단계인 4단계ㅜㅜ 처짐이 심해서리...
Prev  Next  List