Days
Private

시술 당일

<시술 당일>

현재

<현재>

시술 당일

<시술 당일>

Today is exactly the 80th day since I got the fat extraction injection, so I'm leaving a review to commemorate it!! My weight has decreased by 3kg compared to before the surgery, and I think it's been about a month and a half since I hit a plateau because I didn't diet or exercise hard. I'm still at a plateau, but the lumps are steadily being removed, so the lines are still in order. Fortunately..ㅎㅎㅎㅎ I compare the pictures the aftercare therapists take every time I go for aftercare, and the lumps are really being removed! I lost 14 bottles on my abdomen and 15 bottles on my sides with the fat extraction injection..!!! The director must have really extracted all the fat, so there were a lot of lumps . Still, I'm so grateful to the director for removing so muchㅠㅠㅠ My pants size remains the same, but the fit is different (if you buy them according to your hips, you'll have some left over at the waist!!) My skirt size went down from L to Mㅎㅎ There weren't any particular side effects, and if I had to pick one, it would be that I had a lot of lumps? But since time is the cure for bloating, it's a bit awkward to say that it's a side effect. It's a bit regrettable that I was finally able to have the body I wanted in my 30sㅋㅋㅋㅋ I should've done it sooner, even in my late 20s... If I could turn back time, I think I'd make an appointment for liposuction and liposuction injections as soon as I go backㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Comment 6
러블리햄 2024-09-05 (목) 21:27 1 Months ago Address
원래도 날씬해보이시는데!! 확실히 빼고나니 더 라인이 이쁘네여!!!

기몽시와기뮨지 Writer 2024-09-06 (금) 12:29 1 Months ago Address
저도 하길 잘했다고 생각해요!! 막연히 다이어트만 한다고  예쁜 라인 나오는거 아니니까용..ㅎㅎ 완전 만족중이랍니당!
김복치 2024-09-06 (금) 07:36 1 Months ago Address
하고나서는 괜찮으셨어요? 아플거같아요ㅠㅠ 효과는 좋아보이는데요!!

기몽시와기뮨지 Writer 2024-09-06 (금) 12:28 1 Months ago Address
아프긴 했는데 ㅠㅠ 만족도가 높아서 이젠 얼마나 아팠는지 다 잊어버렸아요..!ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
gpfksWkd 2024-09-19 (목) 20:07 1 Months ago Address
오디서하셨어여?!??

기몽시와기뮨지 Writer 2024-09-20 (금) 12:33 1 Months ago Address
ㅅㅇㅇ 갔고 저는  대구에서 했어요~!
Prev  Next  List