• EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

ㅌㄹㅇ Heoeongleo 3rd week review

듈귤 2024-08-15 (목) 21:06 27 Days ago 750
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원

It's the 3rd week of Heoeongleo Jiheup at Apgujeong Top Line! Even though the swelling tends to go down late, it's like this... I can't help but laugh when I look at the pre-surgery photos... haha. I'm really, really satisfied! I scheduled the surgery after receiving a consultation from Director Minhee. Please, get a consultation from Director Minhee. At first, I was surprised by how pretty she was, but I was also surprised by how friendly she was. The consultation was very thorough, and she clearly identified what the problem was, and the before and after comparisons were really clear. I have 1200% trust in you.. From the morning of the surgery, Director Minhee contacted me to tell me not to drink water, even by accident. I kept my fast and went to the hospital! Jiheup, I took pictures and stayed in the director's room, and then the director came and designed the design. Isn't this the hand of God? I drew it, and he designed it while explaining exactly what I wanted! When it was time for surgery, I went down to the surgery room with Director Minhee and went into surgery with support! Apgujeong Top Line had an anesthesiologist on staff, so I was able to receive sedative anesthesia with peace of mind. It was the best.
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 430)
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
4 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
1 Days ago
메이시
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Days ago
codnjs24
체형/바디성형수술후기
6 Days ago
Chuchuvv
체형/바디성형수술후기
8 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
8 Days ago
하이오오오오
ㅌㄹㅇ Heoeongleo 3rd week review's Reviews More (10/430)

Comment 3
마야maya 2024-08-26 (월) 12:43 17 Days ago Address
수술멍 잘 안 생겼오?
닉네임고민중 2024-08-26 (월) 15:05 16 Days ago Address
원장님 정보란 가격좀 알려주라!!
trhrju 2024-09-07 (토) 04:50 5 Days ago Address
원장님 정보랑 가격 문의드려요
Prev  Next  List