Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

One month liposuction review>< I leave a comment.

채로룐 2024-08-13 (화) 23:21 1 Months ago 861
Dr.
김인구
Hospital
로얄라인의원
Price
9876 만원
Days
30 days

I don't have a fat body type, but rather I'm on the thin side, but due to a severe lack of exercise, I tend to have a lot of body fat (^^..) I was especially worried about the flab around my arms and lower body, so I thought about it and decided to do it while I'm still young!! I did liposuction on my entire forearm and thigh!! I've gotten advice from other places starting from my neighborhood, but let's go to a place that has a lot of reviews and is trustworthy! So, while searching, I heard that there was a director from a famous hospital, and the lines in the reviews were my style, so I had the surgery at ㄹㅇㄹㅇ!! I was a little nervous because it was my first time having a surgery like this... Everyone was so kind from before the surgery until after, so I went home safely!! haha ​​Even though I was born lazy and couldn't take care of myself properly, every time I look in the mirror, I think, oh?! I'm really, really satisfied because all the flab has been cleared up. It's still been a month, so there are some lumps and swollen areas, so I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when they disappear after receiving follow-up care!!! I'm busy with work, so I haven't been able to do after-care yet. I will write another review next time as I proceed with the aftercare!!!-!
Written by
App

Comment 6
장남장 2024-08-14 (수) 00:14 1 Months ago Address
You were already thin, but there's definitely a difference after liposuction!! But after seeing the cost, I lost interest in getting it done ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's amazing.. Please take good care of yourself in the future~!

채로룐 Writer 2024-08-19 (월) 23:42 29 Days ago Address
Hahaha thank you!!!
요시시요 2024-08-14 (수) 13:07 1 Months ago Address
Didn't you have any idiots?

채로룐 Writer 2024-08-16 (금) 00:14 1 Months ago Address
조금 당기는 느낌은 있는데, 크게 불편하거나 하지 않았어요! 수시로 몸을 쭉쭉 당겨줬더니 효과가 있었나봐요..ㅎㅎ
애겨 2024-08-18 (일) 16:24 30 Days ago Address
얼만큼뽑은거??
날씬한데 ㅜ ㅜ 각성든다

채로룐 Writer 2024-08-19 (월) 23:41 29 Days ago Address
팔에서 1200 허벅지 3200 뽑았뎡!!!
수술 준비하면서 간호사(?(분들께 왜하냐구 장난반 타박받았는데 결론적으론 군살까지 싹 정리돼서 넘만족!!!!
Prev  Next  List