Prev  Next  List
[etc]

Abdomen, love handle Muhan Rams review

ynnn0 2024-08-03 (토) 16:25 2 Months ago 2070
Dr.
김채원
Hospital
부산365mc병원

I have a body type that has a lot of fat around my abdomen, and I was very stressed about my belly fat even when I wore clothes. This time, I received the Abdominal & Love Handles Muhan Rams. The decision was made after careful consideration, and since it involves extracting fat, I expected it to be very effective. Unlike liposuction, it is a procedure performed with local anesthesia rather than general anesthesia, and I also liked the fact that I could go home right after the procedure, so I chose Rams. Also, I had a lot of fat in my abdomen, so I chose Abdominal Rams. I had a body type with a convex upper and lower abdomen, and I thought it would be great if just the amount of fat that bothered me could be removed, even if it didn't make me completely flat. On the day of the procedure, I wore a wide-leg dress rather than tight pants. Just in case! Before the procedure, the director kindly designed the design and provided guidance, so I was a little less nervous. The procedure was carried out right away, and since it was a local anesthetic, I also liked the fact that I could stay awake throughout the procedure and consult and talk with the director. First, an injection of painkillers and antibiotics was administered, local anesthesia was administered, and then internal anesthesia was administered. After that, the procedure proceeded through the anterior abdominal RAMS, love handle RAMS, and final stages. When administering local anesthesia, there was a slight stinging sensation as the injection was administered, but I think it hurt more when the anesthetic was administered than when the local anesthesia was administered. However, compared to the risks of general anesthesia, it is much better to be awake, and it seems to be more bearable if you close your eyes and endure it, so I closed my eyes and endured it. The director continued to talk to us and eased our tension, so we were able to proceed with less tension than at the beginning. And the love handles were treated much more easily than the abdomen, and the director said that the love handles were a very satisfactory area. He said that it was the area where he was most satisfied because there was little swelling or loss of elasticity, but the effect was the most evident. I was discharged from the hospital after receiving finishing and after-care after completing Abdominal Rams, and I was really surprised and amazed to see that my love handles were tightened right away on the day of the procedure, as they are the area with the highest level of satisfaction!! Even though there was swelling on the day of the procedure, it was really amazing that the love handle area on the back of my upper abdomen was indented. Even now, on the 4th day of the procedure, I feel amazed when I look in the mirror. Also, when performing Infinite Rams, there is a process of cutting off fiber, and it is said that weight loss is much easier when this process is in progress (the state in which fiber is cut off), so I plan to exercise and diet in parallel for the three months of the golden period to maximize the effect. Now, on the 4th day of the procedure, I still have some bruising and pain, so I haven't been able to exercise, but they say you can usually do strength training 2 weeks after the procedure, and do cardio the day after the procedure!! I am managing my bruises by applying bruise cream in the morning and evening, and I think they will go away faster than if I did not apply bruise cream. On the day of the procedure, I was scared and excited, but now that the procedure is over, I am very satisfied!! Since my waist line is already visible, I think it would be more effective if the swelling goes down and I go on a diet. The director said that it would be effective because my abdomen was in good condition, so I had to believe it. I was also grateful to the director for being very kind and professional.

Comment 12
나냐냐냥 2024-08-05 (월) 03:16 2 Months ago Address
What's going on with my waist getting thinner? I'm looking into Rams, but the results are no joke...

나냐냐냥 2024-08-05 (월) 03:17 2 Months ago Address
But the bruise looks really bad. Was it bearable? Can I ask how much pain it is?

ynnn0 Writer 2024-08-11 (일) 15:21 2 Months ago Address
How much can you endure with your eyes closed? ㅠㅠㅠ The process of putting in the anesthetic solution was unfamiliar and painful, but the Rams itself was anesthetized thanks to it, so it hurt less... As the Rams tube moves in my stomach, the feeling is very unfamiliar ㅠㅠ It's hard to explain because it's my first time feeling it too.
힝퐁퐁 2024-08-11 (일) 15:09 2 Months ago Address
Hey, didn’t it hurt? I think the line will come out well.

ynnn0 Writer 2024-08-12 (월) 23:09 2 Months ago Address
마취할때 좀 아팠는데 그이후엔 괜찮았어! 얼른
붓기빠지면 좋겠다 라인 기대돼
제니젠제니 2024-08-11 (일) 19:39 2 Months ago Address
람스?? 첨 들어봐!! 잘된것같다

ynnn0 Writer 2024-08-13 (화) 20:28 2 Months ago Address
람스는 전신마취없이 지방 추출해서 제거하는 형식이야! 나도 붓기 빠지기를 기다리는중ㅎ
다이어트만렙 2024-08-13 (화) 20:19 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

ynnn0 Writer 2024-08-13 (화) 20:53 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
예쁜셔니 2024-08-14 (수) 12:55 2 Months ago Address
와우 해내셨네요 늘씬하게되실꺼예요
너무부럽습니다.
8개월아가 돌보는 육아맘인데요
저도 지난주 지방흡입 상담받고예약금걸었는데..
회복이 힘들듯하여 람스를 해야되나 고민입니다.
자나깨나 그생각중이구요ㅜㅜ
복부랑허벅지안쪽할예정이구요

사람마다다르겠지만
람스 후 회복기간 아픔이 어느정도인지 말씀해주실수있으실까요

아기 기저귀갈고 안고해야되는데ㅜㅜ
지흡후 아기돌볼수있을까요...

ynnn0 Writer 2024-08-14 (수) 13:02 2 Months ago Address
안녕하세요! 그러시군요 ㅜㅜ 저는 지방흡입도 안해봤고 아기도 없어서 잘은 모르지만 제 정보를 드리자면
일단 지금 람스 2주반정도 됐는데 붓기,자국말고 멍이랑 통증은 거의다 빠졌어요!  람스후 2주까지는 복부가 아파서 앉았다 일어서는것도 힘들긴했는데 그래도 2주 이후엔 괜찮은편이었고 후관리도 간단한 편인 것 같아요. 아기가8개월이면 아직 많이 어린것 같은데 람스가 비교적 낫지 않을까요..?
지방흡입이 람스보다 효과가 쎄다고는 하지만 전신마취도 해야하고...람스는 국소마취라 깨어서 진행해요.
아기도 안으셔야 한다고 하니 회복도 생각하셔야 할 것 같아요 ㅜㅜ
펜순 2024-09-29 (일) 21:12 21 Days ago Address
지금 9월인데 지금은 어때?? 혹시 부작용 같은 거 있어??
Prev  Next  List