Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Fat Dissolving Injection]

I finally got rid of my forearm fat dissolving injection.. I’m happy..

다욧트트 2024-08-05 (월) 18:06 1 Months ago 1695
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

First of all, the pictures are before the procedure - 5th day after the procedure - 18th day after the procedure! Can you see that the line has already become thinner? This is awesome!!! I'll write it down step by step. I really, seriously want to recommend this. -Before the procedure , I'm at the level of what's commonly called slim obesity?? Everyone says you're slim, but your arms, stomach, and thighs are all covered up. You're the type of person who covers everything with clothes. Sleeveless..? I couldn't even dream.. I wondered how much I had to spend for a top and sleeveless top that I bought but never wore.. So I thought a lot about surgery! But the surgery was so painful and the discomfort was so great that I didn't want to do it. Haha, so I turned to the procedure. - Counseling First of all, it may be a Jumba branch, but I went close to home, and I was very lucky. You were so kind. He was really touchingly kind.. I went right after faith and decided even though I am the type of person who would usually sell my hair in one way or another. I heard a lot of explanations! -On the day of the procedure , just for your information, I'm more of a coward and a tougher person than anyone else, so I was nervous the day after I got there. But the desk staff were different... they kept paying attention and talking to me... Don't be scared, everyone is scared like that, but it's true. He said it didn't hurt and he came out fine ㅜㅜ I was so thankful - I was a little scared right before the procedure and went into the treatment room! I got scared again. It's really scary to lie down on the operating table haha. I was shaking, but the nurse was really an angel... I couldn't help but be nervous because I was so scared lying down. The director assured me that he would do well, so I took a deep breath and was told to give two antibiotics and painkillers to my buttocks. I was wrapping it tightly, but I didn't even know why the injection was coming in. The nurse was a veteran, so she did a great job without causing any pain. I'm really grateful. It didn't hurt, just... - Treatment begins. The director comes in and the treatment begins! To put it bluntly, it's not pain, but it's discomfort! Oh, it hurts. It's not like this. Um, something is coming in and taking my fat out with me? It feels like fat is going out... So if you're sensitive, it might be uncomfortable, but for me, the feeling of fat going out felt good. And the director is so funny... I was all relaxed by the end of the day + I was getting used to the anesthesia, so I finished the procedure while singing with the director haha. He was like my father, he was so friendly and funny, so it was a fun day hahaha - Procedure 1 Day 1 ~ Day 7 Day 1: Bruising and swelling. It may vary from person to person, but it usually only swells to the extent of my arm! Day 2: The bruise slowly turns blue. It was washable and I just didn't feel any pain. Unless someone hits you, it's the same as usual. Day 3: Swelling gradually goes away. Bruises don't get any worse! It didn't even go down the arm. Day 5: A lot of the swelling went down and the line started to get thinner little by little. The bruise will yellow and just fall out. You can see it in the photo! Day 7: Go every week for treatment! I received injection treatment, and it didn't hurt either... -~ 18th day of treatment, 2nd week: Likewise, the bruising disappeared and the swelling went down. I went back to get treatment, and now the injections didn't sting, but felt cool... My fat is breaking down even more haha. Day 18: Can you see it in the picture!? Can you see the swelling and weight disappearing? I'm so impressed... Of course, you'll lose more weight here and see even more changes by 3 months! -In conclusion, it is easier and faster than surgery, so recovery is possible immediately. It is safe to say that there is no pain, bruising, or scarring. First of all, they were very friendly, and the staff and doctors were all warm.. After the swelling goes down on the first day, you will feel it getting thinner quickly. I didn't even wear a compression bandage. Worrying is just a waste of time.. I'm going to diet quickly and wear sleeveless clothes.. I'll wear tight t-shirts as much as I want in the fall and winter.!!!! Fighting everyone!! If you have any questions, please leave a comment! Hehe, let’s do something good together.

Comment 15
나의작은코지만필러를 2024-08-05 (월) 20:43 1 Months ago Address
Let me know the price

다욧트트 Writer 2024-08-06 (화) 12:48 1 Months ago Address
Tôi đã gửi cho bạn một tin nhắn!!
미나오 2024-08-06 (화) 03:41 1 Months ago Address
Bạn đang nói đến tiêm chiết xuất mỡ (RAMS) chứ không phải tiêm phân hủy mỡ phải không?

다욧트트 Writer 2024-08-06 (화) 12:48 1 Months ago Address
Vâng, đúng vậy! Nếu bạn muốn biết thêm thông tin, hãy gửi tin nhắn cho tôi!
밥보 2024-08-07 (수) 03:13 1 Months ago Address
I also want hospital information and prices~!!

다욧트트 Writer 2024-08-07 (수) 13:20 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
aaaassssmm… 2024-08-08 (목) 12:05 1 Months ago Address
Can you tell me the hospital information and prices??

다욧트트 Writer 2024-08-08 (목) 16:50 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
빨간새 2024-08-12 (월) 14:39 1 Months ago Address
Oh.. I got scolded so naturally!!

다욧트트 Writer 2024-08-13 (화) 09:14 1 Months ago Address
아직은 한달 좀 전이라서..! 3개월차까지가 골든타임?이래 다이어트 병행해서 더 빼보려구 ㅜㅜ 고마워 ㅜㅜ
그대아무것 2024-08-20 (화) 21:33 23 Days ago Address
병원이랑 가격 알려줄 수 있을까?!

다욧트트 Writer 2024-09-04 (수) 00:02 9 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
레이나리스 2024-08-24 (토) 19:31 19 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.