Dr.
이강우
Hospital
TOP성형외과
Price
100 만원
Days
40 days

I got fat grafting! My biggest concerns were side cheek depressions, sagging mouth corners, and asymmetry on both sides of my face, and I was debating between filler and fat grafting. I thought fat grafting would be the best option, so I saw the event on the ㄱㄴㅇㄴ app, and I also went to Seongyesa's ㅌㅇㅍ Plastic Surgery Clinic, which is famous for lipoplastic surgery, so I went for a consultation. . The surgery director who performed the event at the event price on the app was not the representative director. When I made a reservation for a consultation, I asked for a reservation as soon as possible because I wanted to receive it quickly, but the director who performed at the event price was undergoing surgery, so I received consultation from the representative director, and after the consultation, I consulted with the director. But since my face requires a little delicate fat, the director said he wanted to do the surgery himself. The director's consultation reflected my needs well and looked at me very carefully, and the director was also very kind... … I made a reservation for the same day. The cost was more than expected, but in the end, I really like the surgery! And the thigh area where the fat was extracted was festered because I managed it incorrectly ... .. haha ​​Actually, I didn't think much of it because it was a small wound and I thought it would just heal without being a big deal, but the hospital actually made sure to send me pictures of the wound every day and paid a lot of attention to it. In the end, the wound lasted for a long time and they healed it again... .! I've been to a lot of plastic surgeons, too. I've been to a lot of hospitals, but this is the first time they've treated me with this much care, so I was honestly a little touched! Although this is normal, haha. Anyway, I wrote a review on the app (I also took a screenshot of the photo), but I also left a review on Sungyesa for the successful surgery haha.
Written by
App

Comment 10
얼굴이큰일이야 2024-08-10 (토) 23:19 1 Months ago Address
I think it turned out really nicely. I have a skeleton type, so I'm having a hard time removing the filler and then dissolving it. I think J-E would be best if it doesn't fail. Is it possible for daily life right away?

붕세 Writer 2024-08-10 (토) 23:26 1 Months ago Address
It's probably going to be difficult right away. I don't know if it's because I did a full treatment and put it all over my forehead, but the swelling in my forehead went down to my face and even my eyes were really swollen. The swelling was at its peak on the third or fourth day, but I think it was okay after about 8 days!
힝퐁퐁 2024-08-11 (일) 15:00 1 Months ago Address
Wow, it went really well. I'm so jealous. I'm so jealous of people who have had successful plastic surgery.
제니젠제니 2024-08-11 (일) 18:39 1 Months ago Address
I'm going to have the surgery on Saturday, but if I go to work on Monday, the swelling will be no joke.
꽃윙 2024-08-12 (월) 06:49 1 Months ago Address
The outline looks well organized. It's pretty.
빨간새 2024-08-12 (월) 14:38 1 Months ago Address
Awesome, the facial lines have been completely cleaned up.
sjdhdu 2024-08-13 (화) 04:59 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.

붕세 Writer 2024-08-14 (수) 06:43 30 Days ago Address
* This is a secret post.
hellomynos… 2024-08-20 (화) 20:30 23 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
병아리둥지 2024-08-30 (금) 14:15 13 Days ago Address
대표원장 가격 물어봐도될까?
Prev  Next  List