Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[etc]

It is possible to shorten the trapezius muscle.

멍청한빙구바리 2024-08-09 (금) 13:12 1 Months ago 980
Dr.
한승오
Hospital
볼륨성형외과
Price
165 만원
전

<전>

후

<후>

Those of you who have severe trapezius muscles know that changing your posture doesn't change your shoulder line like that. There were a lot of people who told me not to ask what it was when I told them I was going to get a trapezius reduction, but the photo was taken right in the recovery room after the procedure in the morning as an event to reduce the volume of the trapezius muscle. Before the procedure, Director Seung-Oh Han said, During the consultation with him, he explained to me where and how to enter the muscles that appear to be protruding through blood flow ultrasound, and he passionately taught me while pointing out the fine nerves... They say Botox is very painful, but I guess it's because it's under sedation anesthesia, and I felt pain when I woke up. Almost none haha. The director said that if you undergo muscle reduction surgery on the trapezius side, you will see some results from the same day. I think it is a perfect procedure for impatient people like me. There is still a bit of height asymmetry, but he said that over time, the swelling will go down and the symmetry will become more. If I stabilize like this, I will not be able to get rid of it. I'm trying to let go of the resentment I've been carrying. Is the pain enough to make daily life difficult as long as you walk around carefully? More than anything, doesn’t it already feel like I have square shoulders?? Because of the procedure, even the height of the pendant when I wear the necklace has changed. It may be a slight difference to others, but it's amazing because I can see improvement in areas that have been stressed throughout my life. Since it doesn't touch my face, I won't tell my acquaintances who I don't want to know hahaha.

Comment 6
힝퐁퐁 2024-08-11 (일) 14:59 1 Months ago Address
Wow, what is it? It’s so pretty?? Where is the hospital?
병혼 2024-08-11 (일) 19:52 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
다이어트만렙 2024-08-13 (화) 20:16 1 Months ago Address
what's this?? Is it like botox?? Isn't it like liposuction?
Clll 2024-08-17 (토) 08:33 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
67646ghh 2024-08-21 (수) 21:58 27 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
iljllllllj… 2024-08-27 (화) 02:32 22 Days ago Address
오잉 신기하다..이게 무슨 시술이지...
Prev  Next  List