Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Fat Dissolving Injection]

I think I've had some success in getting rid of the flab, so take a look.

갈겨바리 2024-08-06 (화) 14:49 1 Months ago 671
Hospital
유라인클리닉
Price
264 만원

I like crop tops and enjoy wearing them , but the slightly visible belly fat bothers me so I can't do it... ㅠㅠ So this time, I got a fat-dissolving injection! how is it? Don’t you think you’ve done a good job of trimming off the excess fat? I think the shape of my belly button looks slightly different because I'm losing some flab! For your information, I received an abdominal cut injection at U-Line in Apgujeong. The director carefully checked the progress every time I went. The dosage was customized for each area according to the progress!! Maybe that's why it seems to have better results? Here, they give you free bruise cream and hot cream, and I applied them well and there were no major bruises or pain, and my cellulite was also cleared up! I drank water often to see the effects better. They also said that if you take the wrong amount of shares, there can be side effects like skin burns, but I'm satisfied because I didn't have any side effects while taking the treatment here. It's a very famous place, so there were a lot of people, but the desk staff did a good job of guiding me every time I went. There was no discomfort. I think it's a good procedure for people like me who only gain weight in certain areas or don't like exercising. If you have any questions about detailed information or anything like that, please send me a message and I'll give you more details!!

Comment 1
힝퐁퐁 2024-08-11 (일) 15:06 1 Months ago Address
Wow, what the heck? This turned out so well.
Prev  Next  List