Dr.
이름모름
Hospital
압구정탑라인의원
Price
990 만원
Days
15 days

I feel like I can't lose any weight after giving birth. There were some things that stayed silent for 6 months, and I gained over 10kg during that time, but the only thing that decreased was the swelling.. I thought my body would naturally return to the way it was before after having a baby, but no..ㅜㅜ I had abdominal aspiration at another clinic before, introduced by an acquaintance, but honestly, I didn't like it . This time, I really did a lot of digging to find out. I even went around and got counseling several times. I decided to go to Apgujeong Clinic because I thought it would be the best!! The reasons are: 1. The explanation about the scar was clear (I'm really concerned because I still have a scar from my abdomen) 2. While showing various cases, the lines are coming out nicely? > I was very satisfied with the surgery haha . On the day of the surgery, the doctors in the recovery room were very kind and kept checking my condition, so I was able to go home safely. At the hospital I worked at, the counseling director and the recovery room teachers provided very kind care, which was really good. Anyway, the results were... What was really missing was visible. Even my husband was shocked and recommended that I wear thighs. Hahaha. The lines come out beautifully and I am so amazed and excited to see my arms stand out and become thinner.. I forget about the pain haha. I know many of my friends who have weeping fat(?) on their backs like in the picture, but this is also gradually getting sorted out. This photo was taken 2 weeks later and I am really satisfied!! Now I'm only looking for clothes that show off my arms hahaha I've tried many different things, but honestly, I don't think there is any surgery that gives me as much satisfaction as this one... I'm uploading several pictures so you can use them as a reference and get slimmer!
압구정탑라인의원's Community Reviews (Total 431)
체형/바디성형수술후기
3 Months ago
봉봉고야아
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
이끼같은살
체형/바디성형수술후기
5 Months ago
kkyuu0011
체형/바디성형수술후기
2 Days ago
냔냥냥냥나
체형/바디성형수술후기
9 Days ago
메이시
체형/바디성형수술후기
12 Days ago
codnjs24
체형/바디성형수술후기
13 Days ago
Chuchuvv
체형/바디성형수술후기
15 Days ago
포도송송
체형/바디성형수술후기
15 Days ago
하이오오오오
Apgujeong Top Line Review of the 2nd week of very healthy forearm liposuction's Reviews More (10/431)

Comment 3
갈비국수 2024-07-26 (금) 17:54 1 Months ago Address
와 진짜 이렇게 여리여리 해지는구나....ㅠㅠ 하고싶은 의욕 뿜뿜 올라감.. 너무 이쁘다!!! 짱이야
나만사랑하기 2024-07-27 (토) 17:27 1 Months ago Address
팔뚝만 990이야??
프리온느 2024-07-31 (수) 22:30 1 Months ago Address
부럽당 나도 곧하는데 잘되길 기도해줭 ㅠㅠ제봘
Prev  Next  List