Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[etc]

A week-long review of Pal Muhan Rams! Everyone who is worried about Rams, come in~

luckybicky 2024-07-26 (금) 10:46 1 Months ago 1795
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
람스 전 사진

<람스 전 사진>

람스 시술 당일

<람스 시술 당일>

람스 4일차

<람스 4일차>

람스 전 후 비교샷

<람스 전 후 비교샷>

람스 5일차 멍,붓기

<람스 5일차 멍,붓기>

Hey everyone, I ended up doing Forearm Rams! Last month, I was watching a diaphragm YouTube video, and when I looked up several options, Rams fat extraction injection also came up. I was curious because it was the first time I had heard of the procedure, so I looked into the hospital, went for a Rams consultation, and made a reservation right away in July. Haha. While looking for detailed reviews, I came across Seongyesa for the first time and went to Rams. I posted a question about shiatsu, and after seeing the reviews and reactions of other artists, I was really debating between taking shiatsu with Rams... I already paid the reservation deposit, and I trusted the director's advice and went with Rams?! It's been a week now, but I'm so satisfied!! I still have bruising and swelling, but the fit has already changed. I had 2 bottles of arm augmentation and posterior convex removed, and the pain was really painful. First of all, I rarely use annual leave or have days off, so I had to be able to live my daily life, and since it was summer, it didn't seem like compression clothing, so I was tired. The Rams procedure touched me more! I went to work on the day of the procedure haha. Is it swollen a lot and the gauze is convex? Because of the padding, it would be a good idea to wear thick shirts or jackets, not soft materials. I wore a bolero and ended up with ridiculous shoulder pads ㅠㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ As soon as the procedure was over, I was worried that bruises would form down to my hands , but only yellow bruises appeared below my elbows and there were a lot of bruises. It didn't come up! I heard that the bruising would be severe for up to a week, so I'll attach a photo from the 5th day. I used to wear white clothes I bought to wear while working out, but because of the fat on my arms, I put them down and didn't wear them. I wore them this time and went to the gym, and I can really feel the change. I heard the biggest change is after two months, but I'm already looking forward to it. It's time for middle-aged and ordinary people to worry about Rams...
Written by
App

Comment 11
쿄쿄나나 2024-08-07 (수) 17:44 1 Months ago Address
Oh, it seems to be effective even on the 4th day?

luckybicky Writer 2024-08-09 (금) 01:08 1 Months ago Address
That’s right!! I put my mind to it and it was worth it ㅠ^ㅠ
육냥이 2024-08-14 (수) 11:40 1 Months ago Address
Can I know where it was done..? I’m also thinking about it ㅠㅠ

luckybicky Writer 2024-08-15 (목) 17:06 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
언제성형해 2024-08-20 (화) 06:09 27 Days ago Address
어디서 했는지 알 수 있을까요?ㅠ

luckybicky Writer 2024-09-02 (월) 00:29 14 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

luckybicky Writer 2024-09-02 (월) 00:30 14 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
다룽지 2024-08-29 (목) 02:34 18 Days ago Address
와와 당일에도 뭔가 차이 엄청 크다!!

luckybicky Writer 2024-09-02 (월) 00:31 14 Days ago Address
구런가?! 당일에는 붓기 대박이였구 3-4일차에 확 빠져보여서 놀랬다는!
코콩스 2024-09-02 (월) 00:29 14 Days ago Address
못참을정도로 많이 아프나요? ㅠㅠ

luckybicky Writer 2024-09-02 (월) 00:31 14 Days ago Address
못 참을 정도는 아녜융!
Prev  Next  List