Dr.
문기운
Hospital
워너비라인의원
Price
418 만원
Days
60 days

I'm a dieter who has been yoyoing and dieting my whole life, weighing between 60 and 85 kg and standing still with my height of 170 cm. In my early 20s, I tried starving myself, but as I got older, starving became too difficult, and I had no will to diet. After maintaining my weight in the 80 kg range for a year, I decided that I really needed to lose weight. While dieting, I took herbal medicine and tried Saxenda, but I developed a tolerance and the weight didn't come off well, so I looked into liposuction! But I had just moved from Seoul to Busan and had no interest in plastic surgery, so looking for hospitals and getting consultations felt awkward and I didn't know where to start. That's why I wanted to share the details of my surgery, which I did by setting up plans and standards one by one, as if I were working, so I'm writing this! I hope this will be of some help to those preparing for surgery! 1. Find information about the surgery - Whether large-capacity suction is possible - Number of post-surgery care times and management time - Find the After photo of someone whose body type is similar to mine in the Before photo - Know the difference between handmade and mechanical - Find out where to buy extra compression garments in case - Find out many reviews of failed surgeries or side effects - Know the names of the surgical sites Since I had the surgery with a BMI of 29.4, I looked into places where large-capacity suction was possible! And I think I looked into the surgery because I thought that any surgery would inevitably leave side effects or scars! I am on the sensitive side where I feel a foreign body sensation even when I get filler or botox, so it took a long time for me to decide to have the surgery, and in the end, I made up my mind that I had to endure the side effects and scars! 2. Find and choose a hospital - Number and location of surgical incisions - Check the director's experience and reviews - Whether the operating room is CCTV - Compare the scope of the surgery according to the price range, SV - Including compression garment, anesthesia fee, scar ointment, melanon cream - Personality and answering style of the consultant, etc.. I'm in Busan, so I got consultations from ㅇㄴㅂ, ㅊㄷㄹㅇ, ㅅㅈㄹㅇ, ㄱㄹㅅ, etc.! Actually, there were so many things I didn't know even after looking into it, so I found out one by one while getting consultations! And I think that the scar from the surgery can vary depending on the skin tone, so I preferred a place with as few incisions as possible, and I think that whether there is CCTV, reviews of the director, and experience are important things that everyone considers, so I don't think I need to explain them separately.. Also, even if it's a full upper body surgery, the areas covered may be different depending on the hospital, so you need to find out which areas are operated on! Also, since I end up contacting the head of the counseling room or the person giving the consultations the most rather than the director, I think I paid close attention to the personality of the head of the counseling room and the way they answered questions! 3. Preparation before surgery - Prepare for contamination of the flow of solution after surgery - Prepare comfortable underwear and clothes to wear after surgery - Manage your condition - Abstain from drinking for at least 1 week to 1 month Some hospitals squeeze out all the solution and drain it after surgery, and some hospitals delay the suturing and let it drain naturally, but either way, the solution leaked out a lot on the first day. That's why I put a puppy pee pad on my bedding and attached a sanitary pad to my compression garment and walked around! On the first day, I changed two layers of pee pads every 2-3 hours. On the second day, I changed one layer every 2-3 hours. On the third day, almost no solution came out! And since I did the entire upper body, I didn't wear a bra because of the compression garment, but I also took out my vagina, and because my upper body was compressed, my thighs swelled so much that it was hard to wear panties.. I think it would be good to buy panties that are a little bigger or cut the sides of old panties a little to make them more comfortable to wear! I had the surgery in two parts, and I did the back and front separately! 1st surgery: Arms + back bra line + back love handles On the day - Pain: ★☆☆☆☆ I had the surgery in the evening, and because I was a bit out of it due to the anesthesia, it didn't hurt that much, but I tend to leak a lot of fluid, so I recommend laying down a towel or covering yourself with something so that it doesn't get on the seat when you get in the car! Days 1-3 - Pain: ★★★★★ A lot of fluid flowed out and my body hurt so much that I just lay down, and my feet were so numb when I slept that I wore sleeping socks and covered myself with the blanketㅠㅠ I tried not to get up except to go to the bathroom to take medicine, and since it's good to go for a lot of walks, I went to the hospital on purpose to get disinfected and took the subway! From the first night, I thought, "Oh, this is really painful." Now, it really hurts and is really hard, but that only lasted for 3 days! Days 4-7 - Pain: ★★★★☆ Now I'm slowly getting used to the pain and I've started going to work. The swelling is starting to go down and my flesh is starting to look a little wrinkled! My armpits are getting darker and my flesh is getting wrinkled, so I've lost a lot of fat, but I'm worried that it's too much. I wondered what I should do if this kept happening, but whenever I had those thoughts, I went to the hospital, got it disinfected, and consulted with them! From then on, I went for a walk for about 20 minutes at a time, 3 times a day, and I was able to do some housework! Second surgery Full abdomen + front bra line + pubic area Days 7-13 of the first surgery Second surgery day - Pain: ★★★☆☆ I had the surgery, and I thought it wouldn't hurt because of the anesthesia, but my body hurt more the second time than the first time because my condition was not good. This time, I laid out a towel in the car, came home, and thoroughly prepared pee pads and things like that, so I had a quiet night! The pain in my arm didn't go away much, but I'm now able to raise my arm! I could raise my arm about 90 degrees, but it was incredibly heavy and difficult... They say that it's good to move it gently and gently stroke it with your hand, but... it hurt too much to stroke it, so I think I only stroked it gently once a day. From this point on, rather than a dramatic change, it was a time when sensation in my skin gradually returned . 1st 14th day 2nd 1st day - Pain: ★★★☆☆ At this time, I went to have my arm stitches removed, and from this point on, my arm barely hurt. Since I was prescribed new medication, I took the medication and sensation in my arm gradually began to return and I started to feel pain in my stomach. I've often heard people say that it feels like having a stomachache, but I've never given birth so I didn't really know. In fact, my stomach didn't release much fluid and I slept comfortably. However, my back hadn't completely healed yet, so it was really hard to sleep on my back, and when my thighs started to swell, they would crack and rub, so it hurt a lot. 1st 15-18 days 2nd 2nd day and after - Pain: ★★★★☆ My abdomen actually started to hurt more from the 4th day ㅠㅠ I tried it once, so I did housework and moved around a lot from the beginning, but after the surgery, rather than the pain in my abdomen being extreme, it was just awkward and difficult to move, and when I stepped hard, my stomach would vibrate and hurt! Every time I urinated, it felt like my genitals were vibrating, and it was painful, but I think the discomfort was stronger ㅠㅠ Also, when I sat down and got up, my stomach was pulled so much that it was hard ㅠㅠ When I went to the bathroom, my arms and stomach hurt, so it was really hard to turn my body and rip off the toilet paper to wipe myself, so I sat in the bathroom at work for five minutes, and there were days when I felt bad about myself ㅠㅠ My abdomen was more uncomfortable than painful, so I went for a walk regularly starting the day after the surgery. The post got too long, so I'll come back in the next post! Full house!

Comment 37
민트초코민트 2024-03-13 (수) 09:38 5 Months ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review!

YanYaning Writer 2024-03-13 (수) 14:26 5 Months ago Address
Hope this helps ♥️

술배 2024-07-31 (수) 16:57 1 Months ago Address
But how do you suction fat from the vagina??? I just found out!!!!! Looking at your belly, it really feels like you were born again~~~I have a lot of scars and really just want to reduce the size, but thanks to you, I have the courage!!!
후차차 2024-03-13 (수) 10:32 5 Months ago Address
I am also considering liposuction, thank you for the review!

YanYaning Writer 2024-03-13 (수) 14:27 5 Months ago Address
I hope it helps ♥️
hoppan 2024-03-14 (목) 20:36 5 Months ago Address
I'm worried, but thank you for telling me in detail about the pain level!!ㅠㅠ

YanYaning Writer 2024-03-15 (금) 09:30 5 Months ago Address
I hope this helps ♥️ If you have any more questions, please ask!
강아지아 2024-03-15 (금) 23:49 5 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.

YanYaning Writer 2024-03-18 (월) 09:05 5 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
dieeeeeeet 2024-03-18 (월) 15:53 5 Months ago Address
Wow, that's the best. Yes.....

YanYaning Writer 2024-08-01 (목) 14:26 1 Months ago Address
dieeeeeeet 2024-03-18 (월) 15:53 5 Months ago Address
The waist line is crazy!!!!! I wanted to have my abdomen done, but thank you so much for letting me know about the pain. I was scared so I couldn't do it. Haha. But I'll do it, right..? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

YanYaning Writer 2024-03-18 (월) 15:55 5 Months ago Address
After doing it, forget about the pain...lol I'm satisfied with everything...lol If you're going to do it, I'd recommend doing it all at once and recovering at the same time...
무다리타파 2024-03-19 (화) 10:53 5 Months ago Address
I'm from Busan too. Do you know where I did it??!

YanYaning Writer 2024-03-19 (화) 11:16 5 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
봉덕순 2024-03-22 (금) 18:09 5 Months ago Address
I had a hard timeㅜㅜIs there a scar on your arm somewhere?

YanYaning Writer 2024-03-23 (토) 14:49 5 Months ago Address
I only have incisions on my arms, two on each side, a total of four!

YanYaning Writer 2024-03-23 (토) 14:49 5 Months ago Address
Oh, but one is not visible when the arm is folded, and the other is between the arm and the back, so it is visible from the back!
dfkvd 2024-03-23 (토) 22:01 5 Months ago Address
Did you do it on tour?

YanYaning Writer 2024-03-25 (월) 08:15 5 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
자감 2024-03-26 (화) 21:45 5 Months ago Address
Thank you for the detailed review!!

YanYaning Writer 2024-03-26 (화) 23:01 5 Months ago Address
If it helps, it’s Joketang!!♥️
마니링 2024-04-04 (목) 13:12 5 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.

YanYaning Writer 2024-04-04 (목) 13:36 5 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.
궁금혀요 2024-04-11 (목) 00:45 5 Months ago Address
The surgery went well and the reviews are great. Thank you!!

YanYaning Writer 2024-04-11 (목) 09:18 5 Months ago Address
Hahaha thank you~! I hope it helps~~~
Whatwetalk… 2024-04-29 (월) 04:00 4 Months ago Address
Where did you do it??

YanYaning Writer 2024-04-29 (월) 09:39 4 Months ago Address
Click to check hospital information and it will appear!
수지렁이 2024-07-24 (수) 19:03 1 Months ago Address
Your most recent 1-year activity points are 78, which does not amount to 100 points.Earn 100 points by writing and commenting.This bulletin board has 70 points for writing and 10 points for comments.

YanYaning Writer 2024-07-25 (목) 11:15 1 Months ago Address
Your most recent 1-year activity points are 78, which does not amount to 100 points.Earn 100 points by writing and commenting.This bulletin board has 70 points for writing and 10 points for comments.
술배 2024-07-31 (수) 17:00 1 Months ago Address

YanYaning Writer 2024-07-31 (수) 17:25 1 Months ago Address

술배 2024-08-01 (목) 18:03 1 Months ago Address
I just keep looking at this post hahaha. If I have surgery too, I hope I get excited and start posting a lot of pictures ㅠㅠㅠ

YanYaning Writer 2024-08-01 (목) 14:30 1 Months ago Address
* This is a secret post.

YanYaning Writer 2024-08-01 (목) 14:31 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
수숩이 2024-08-28 (수) 22:44 15 Days ago Address
병원어디인지 정보알 수있을까요??
미니미124 2024-09-04 (수) 18:10 8 Days ago Address
어디서했나용?ㅎㅎ저도부산이라 알아보고있어용~!
Prev  Next  List