Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[etc]

I got trapezius reduction surgery yesterday haha ​​(there is a picture)

후레즐 2024-07-24 (수) 11:52 1 Months ago 1263
Dr.
한승오
Hospital
볼륨성형외과
Price
165 만원
Days
1 days
시술전

<시술전>

시술후 30분 됐을 때 찍은거

<시술후 30분 됐을 때 찍은거>

I'm going to go visit in 2 weeks, but when I take pictures these days, my trapezius muscle looks really serious, so I got muscle reduction surgery yesterday at Volume!! I wanted to have the procedure on the same day, but I went after eating... Hahaㅜㅜ For those of you who are interested in getting the procedure done quickly(?), I recommend contacting the hospital in advance and asking about things to keep in mind. I went there without knowing it was under sedation, so I reserved the date and waited a few days before getting it. For reference, I've had trapezius botox a few times in the past. Shoulders... .ㅎ When you go for a consultation, Director Seung-Oh Han will show you how to design while looking at the blood flow ultrasound. He explains what kind of procedure this is, how he will use anesthesia, and any questions you may have, such as pain and swelling. He doesn't recommend anything else and says he will even take care of the overall asymmetry. I think I asked them to take care of it.. haha. It was nice that the director also explained things carefully. The after-photo was taken about 30 minutes after the procedure, so it's not like I'm the only one who's already seeing the effect, right..? He told me to come for follow-up care on the 5th day. When I asked about follow-up care, he told me what I would receive periodically. I am satisfied because I can already see the reduction in my trapezius muscle, but I still need to wait a few more days... ?LOL I told the director about going out to play, but I think I'll see more results by then, so I'll stick with it! It looks a little swollen today, but I guess it's because I took the medicine. It doesn't hurt that much and I think it's fine. I've been waiting for it for a while, but if there's a noticeable change, I'll take a lot of pictures haha.

Comment 7
닉퓨닉퓨 2024-08-05 (월) 14:47 1 Months ago Address
Wow.. so amazing.. so pretty.

후레즐 Writer 2024-08-07 (수) 14:30 1 Months ago Address
Haha thank you
초록날개고양이 2024-08-07 (수) 14:41 1 Months ago Address
Let's be so pretty

후레즐 Writer 2024-08-08 (목) 11:16 1 Months ago Address
Thank you so much
Dddld 2024-08-27 (화) 18:12 20 Days ago Address
이거 인스타 광고로 봤는데 보톡스야 뭐야?? 아무리 운동하고해도 승모 안없어지고 목 굵어져서 받고싶은데 신경 차단하는거라니까 고민...
9238 2024-09-07 (토) 01:19 9 Days ago Address
와 대박........이런 시술이 있는지 몰랐어! 가격은 얼마나 해?
큳킁이 2024-09-07 (토) 08:52 9 Days ago Address
오 보톡수 10번은 맞은거같은데 그돈으로 요거할걸....
Prev  Next  List