Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Photo review of facial liposuction + thread lifting double chin enhancement!!

진절머리zz 2024-07-22 (월) 20:24 1 Months ago 1319
Dr.
정연호
Hospital
닥터정리반의원
Price
236 만원
Days
365 days

Photo review of facial liposuction + thread lifting double chin enhancement!! After facial liposuction (front cheeks, nasolabial folds) and thread lifting, and recently losing 7kg through diet, I am seeing the effects of the procedures more clearly!! Yes, it may be difficult, but try dieting after facial liposuction. The results are really amazing... I have lost about 7kg before, but I have a lot of facial fat, so even if I lose weight, it wasn't noticeable?? Wow, after getting facial liposuction, I actually lost about 1kg and people were like, “ What?” Have you lost weight?? He asked me this..!!! Maybe it's because the fat was removed from the face in advance, but even just a little diet makes the face look slimmer. It's a whole new world... hahaha 1. Facial liposuction + thread lifting treatment pain Facial liposuction + thread lifting treatment is really less painful than double lifting.. Really. .. LOL As someone who has tried dual wielding, I can say this with confidence!!!! 2. The facial liposuction + thread lifting treatment scars are so invisible that they are hard to find anymore... 3. The facial liposuction + thread lifting treatment scars are slightly visible when you raise your head for up to 2-3 months, but now (1 year has passed) there are none at all. Lifting is not uncomfortable. 4. Immediate effect and swelling of facial liposuction + thread lifting treatment. I think the swelling lasted for a long time after facial liposuction surgery. There was minimal swelling for up to 3 months. Oh, the swelling has gone down~ I can see the line~ I thought it was 3 months. After that , it really settled down!! It was only after 6 months that I felt it! It seems important to take your time and wait slowly~ 5. Daily life after facial liposuction + thread lifting treatment You can do it right away by just resting for 2-3 days after facial liposuction surgery~~ Bruises and scars can be erased with makeup! 6. Facial liposuction + thread lifting treatment hospital information / Director Apgujeong Doctor Jeongriban Clinic / Director Jeong is one person~! Every time I post a review of facial liposuction + thread lifting, so many people leave comments...!!! When you have time to worry, I want to tell you to just do it!! Just Do It!! I am the most satisfied with the procedure/surgery I have ever had. I also tried facial contouring injections, in-mode procedures, lasers, and other things haha... But you know what? The effect of the treatment is temporary!! I recommend getting facial liposuction surgery to make sure it is removed >< (This seems to be cheaper in terms of cost and price compared to the effectiveness!)>

Comment 3
하얀하루 2024-07-23 (화) 11:15 1 Months ago Address
멍이랑 흉터가 좀 걱정이던데 커버됨 상담좀 받아봐야겠두 ...턱라인 넘 이뻐
빙봉이 2024-07-23 (화) 20:30 1 Months ago Address
턱 라인 넘 이뻐요ㅠㅠ 부럽다
봉구왕 2024-07-25 (목) 23:21 1 Months ago Address
와 역시 다이어트랑 같이하니까 효과 대박ㅠ몸은 다이어트로 빼고 안빠지는 얼굴살은 지흡이 답인거같아..고생해써 넘이쁘다
Prev  Next  List