Days
Private
시술 전임

<시술 전임>

시술 당일ㅋㅋ

<시술 당일ㅋㅋ>

시술 4일차

<시술 4일차>

All 360 degrees of thighs were removed through fat extraction!!! I’m going to write an honest review of the day!!!!! I had thigh fat extracted. I have a cursed body type, so I had front thighs, Chanel line, facial hair, and horseback riding. It hurt a little during the procedure, but it doesn't hurt now on the 4th day. I took the prescription medication I received and walked more than 6,000 steps a day to reduce the swelling, but I thought about bruises. I didn't hear it, but I was still very swollen and worried that it would be difficult to sit on the toilet or chair, but I'm glad that it wasn't difficult! When will the swelling go down? I feel like the inner lines have changed a bit!! The downside is that you can't run~!!! I can't jump on the crosswalk hahaha, but I'm doing everything from walking, sitting, lying down, crossing my legs, and crossing my legs hahaha I've attached pictures of the 4th day before and after the procedure. I think the inside is a little different from horseback riding❤️
Written by
App

Comment 5
59015623 2024-07-13 (토) 19:53 1 Months ago Address
Thank you for the great article!!!!
쏠유히 2024-07-15 (월) 09:13 1 Months ago Address
Wow haha ​​I'm in my 3rd month and I'm going to lose more weight. I've worked hard.

Cherrybomb Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 09:14 1 Months ago Address
I hope my legs shrink a lot❤️
데이지1119 2024-07-17 (수) 13:50 1 Months ago Address
Wow~~ It looks like you really had a hard time... I'm in my 5th week with Pallams... A lot of the swelling has gone down and only a few lumps remain~~ It will definitely reduce the size.
으헤헤헿 2024-07-17 (수) 14:34 1 Months ago Address
This is my first time seeing a review photo from that day!! Oh, I feel sorry for the bruises.
Prev  Next  List