Price
140 만원
Days
90 days
하기 전. 상담할때.

<하기 전. 상담할때. >

여기 옆태에 이상한 3자라인 생긴거 보이지? ㅠㅠ

<여기 옆태에 이상한 3자라인 생긴거 보이지? ㅠㅠ>

If you are thinking about Infinite Rams, think again.. First of all, before reading, please consider that I am writing this in the early morning in excitement. As I write, the article is long. I lost weight in my thighs and my buttocks completely collapsed. My butt was already big, and I only lost weight in my thighs, so of course they collapsed. But at that time, I didn't have any information, so I didn't think much about it and just received a thigh massage. What I'm a little resentful of is that neither the counselor nor the doctor said anything. I even had my thighs taken away after multiple attempts. (It really didn't make any difference at first.) I stopped breathing and wore shorts, and I was very satisfied with my slim legs. But one day, I looked at my backside and... my butt was really puffy. Banana folds also appear. I'm embarrassed to even wear leggings, let alone a swimsuit. I also worry about sweating in the folded area in the summer. So in April of this year, 6-7 years later, I made up my mind and decided to try Jiheup or Rams. So I searched several places on the internet and ended up here. It is the most famous and also famous as Infinite Rams. The counselor was very friendly and the price was much cheaper than Jiheup, so I decided to just do it here. They say it won't completely disappear, but it can be alleviated. My counselor's sister and mother also had this doctor do it, and the results were so dramatic that they call him God. I also saw someone else do infinite rams on their entire lower body, and the results were really good. The butt part too. So I said okay! I'm sure it will be effective, so I do it here!! And I paid right away... I didn't make a reservation just by hearing that, but... I was excited about going on a trip. When I think about it now, I really regret not meeting the doctor during the consultation. The counselor recommended Rams Room 4. 2 buttocks and 2 lower thighs. Of course, the doctor said it could change after seeing it. But when the doctor saw me on the day of surgery, he said it would be difficult to use 4 chambers because the amount was so large. For me, there is no big difference between 4-shot and Infinite Rams (400,000 won difference - it's not a small amount of money for me, but if only I could solve my complex by paying 400,000 won more), and because I was stressed out from having had multiple surgeries for dialysis, I told the doctor that I could just use Infinite Rams. So I asked them to remove as much as possible. Of course, the lines are pretty. Rams: Really... wow... I liked Jiheup. 30 minutes of that? 1 hours? If the doctor must have had a hard time doing it, I, too, when I felt the needle go in... I didn't want to do it again. So when the doctor removes more than 4 bottles, yes. Just this once, let’s wear a swimsuit comfortably!! I endured this mind control. When it was over, they said they would take away 11 bottles. It was good. But now I'm just regretting it... When you look at it from the side, your butt has a slight 3-shaped line. (I think the line on the side of my buttocks became like this because it was caught by the panty line when the swelling went down) The back is still puffy and the banana fold is still the same. My butt size has decreased... I didn't do this to reduce my butt size. I was worried about the folds in my hips and the banana fold... The doctor said my legs would look slimmer when viewed from the back... Damn... As a result, my complex was the folds in my hips and the banana folds, but now. The hips are still folded and the banana fold is still there, but in addition, the side line of the hips has become a three-way wave.  My hip size went from 27-28 to 27..? but did I really think this mattered now? For me, resolving my stomach complex was important. Ah, the more I think about it, the more irritated I get.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wish they had made it 26, but I drew it... The size difference isn't that big, but the complex is still the same and the lines have become uglier... LOL I paid money to add the complex. Hahaha ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Check here in a month. If you lose weight, you will be given points so you can continue receiving treatment. I went there, but the induction of the procedure was very severe. I euphemistically refuse, saying I will think about it, but they keep pushing me. It's busy and I can see it's not going to be effective. I hated it even more because of this. Since I can't see the results of Infinite Rams, I can clearly see that I'm trying to get Joma Joma to pay for other treatments with my feelings like this. Thank you for reading my long Muhan Rams review and complaint. I hope everyone takes it into consideration before making a decision... If you're going to do it, do it yourself... I'll give it to someone who is good at it...
Written by
App

Comment 6
뽁뽁쓰 2024-07-14 (일) 12:14 1 Months ago Address
I'm so upset, but I'm sure it will get better with follow-up care!

Oohh36 Writer 2024-07-16 (화) 04:52 1 Months ago Address
Thank you, but it's been 3 months now and it's the same.
쏠유히 2024-07-15 (월) 09:12 1 Months ago Address
I had thigh rims done, but did I also do buttocks, or did I only get thighs done?

Oohh36 Writer 2024-07-16 (화) 04:51 1 Months ago Address
Jiheup is only for thighs, buttocks are for Rams only.
llillilIli… 2024-07-27 (토) 16:48 1 Months ago Address
* this is a secret.
앤지야 2024-08-24 (토) 15:55 20 Days ago Address
허벅지 안쪽만 지흡이나 람스 하려고 했는데 그래도 엉덩이 무너질까?
Prev  Next  List