Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

<<Stir-fried ham!!>>After a large amount of suffocation, I am now wearing whatever clothes I want!

두비비두 2024-07-13 (토) 09:46 2 Months ago 1805
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

It's been almost two months since I had a large-capacity diaphragm on my forearm! Time really seems to go by quickly ㅠㅠ Before I got diaphragm, my forearms were really thick and I used to cover them with cardigans or big clothes ㅠㅠ Even though it's not easy to cover them up... ㅠㅠ I was always stressed out, so I decided to get diaphragm and had surgery! The hospital said that the outcome would be good, so they scheduled the surgery on the earliest possible day, and I can't believe that 6500cc came out of my arm.. haha ​​I thought I misheard.. haha ​​Isn't that the biggest number ever... haha ​​Since it's a large volume, it was the first day after surgery. From a week? I think it was difficult to some extent, but maybe because I'm still young, I recovered a bit quickly. It's been almost two months now, so I don't have any discomfort at all after the surgery! From the first surgery until the second week, it was a bit difficult due to swelling and pain, but after the stitches were removed, it definitely became more comfortable. After the stitches were removed, the bruises went away quickly and I was able to move my arms better! Before that, Manse wasn't going well, but after that it was going well. Haha. Those who are having trouble with Manse, I don't think you need to worry too much! I think all you have to do is just keep stretching. As I continue to receive follow-up care, the lumps and swelling have gone down a lot haha. But since it's only been two months, they said the swelling will go down even more! I'm so excited ☺️ I decided to go out with my friends this vacation, but I want to go out there wearing pretty clothes as soon as possible. TMI, but I've been shopping too much these days, so I'm broke.. Haha, but there are so many pretty clothes. All of them I haven't been able to wear before. I'm going to wear it haha
Written by
App

Comment 2
낫쵸 2024-07-17 (수) 13:58 1 Months ago Address
우와 라인이 완전 정리되었네요

두비비두 Writer 2024-07-17 (수) 22:33 1 Months ago Address
그춍 ㅎㅎ 너무 만족하고 있어요
Prev  Next  List