Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private

At first glance, I am a typical example of skinny obesity... I have a body that looks skinny when I wear clothes, so everyone says I am skinny. My arms covered with short sleeves are full of hidden fat + there is also a floating room. I was worried about the floating room while wearing a top dress for a wedding photo + only the fat on my arms stood out. I was shocked when I saw this and was thinking about it, but my husband-to-be also told me to get a consultation if he was that worried. During the consultation, I explained why my arms looked swollen even though other places were thin, but I had severe posterior bulge... I bought it without even knowing that... and I also went for a consultation. He explained the parts I wanted clearly and clearly told me the lines I wanted, so I didn't hesitate and just did it here. Even though I said it was dry, I asked for it to be infinite, and I was surprised to see that it seemed like it was a good idea to make it infinite, and I got 25 bottles. ★And★ Who said Rams was an ant hell? ... It's really hell lol I'm starting to see skin in other areas that were hidden on my forearms. It 's only been 2 weeks since I had my arms done and the lines are showing right away so I feel like I've become a really skinny person but now I'm dying to get a tummy tuck lol Even though I have bruises and treatment marks, it's just... She wears a tank top lol. I've been busy shopping for tank tops these days. They say it's definitely in 3 months. I'll wear a top dress at the main ceremony and be the top of the brides at the wedding hall that day!!

Comment 12
배고파서사망 2024-07-15 (월) 09:27 1 Months ago Address
ㄴㅏ도 람스 개미지옥에서 허덕이는중인데..  나랑 같은 마음을 가지고 있는 사람이 있다니 몬가 마음의 위안이 된다랄까. 너무 잘됐댜 ㅠㅠ 나도 팔하고 만족해서 배했는데 ㅋㅋㅋ 사람맘은 다 똑같나봐 ! ^_^

항상이뻐지고파 Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 15:12 1 Months ago Address
헉....내가 지금 팔하고 나니 배하고싶어서 미치겟는데 곧 배 상담 받을수도ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

배고파서사망 2024-07-15 (월) 15:16 1 Months ago Address
가자가자,, 나와 같은 길 가보자 ! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ !

항상이뻐지고파 Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 15:18 1 Months ago Address
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ배까지했다가 허벅지도 보일까봐 진짜 이거 개미지옥이다ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

배고파서사망 2024-07-15 (월) 15:32 1 Months ago Address
진쨔 소름돋는건 나 팔-> 복부 -> 등 -> 허벅지 했어 ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ

항상이뻐지고파 Writer 2024-07-15 (월) 16:31 1 Months ago Address
이 코스따라가서 이글은 성지글로 만들어볼게ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
모하지렁이 2024-07-15 (월) 13:02 1 Months ago Address
나도 팔했는데 완전만족 ㅎㅎ 어디병원원장님한테 했어?