Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Thigh 360 degree 3 year review

다꼼 2024-07-05 (금) 09:44 2 Months ago 966
Hospital
연세슬림라인의원
Price
200 만원
I was at my highest weight ever when I was really interested in liposuction, and I looked up various events on the Gangnam Unnie app, and the price was the lowest at the time, and the reviews and ratings were good, so I visited here. I didn't go to many places for consultations, but only visited here. I got thigh 360 and there was a discount event, so I remember getting it for cheap. The consultation room manager was kind, but the director only saw me briefly during the surgery, so that was a bit disappointing. And the aftercare wasn't as thorough as I thought, so it was just so-so! The effect was good right after the surgery, but maybe I didn't take good care of it afterwards ㅠㅠ One side of my thigh, right below my groin, has a slightly uneven line, so I regret it, and I'm thinking about getting liposuction again now. At the time, I was in my early 20s, so I was young and looked for a place with the lowest cost, but if it were now, I would have looked into a better place!

Comment 3
구리굴 2024-07-05 (금) 09:49 2 Months ago Address
Was the scar okay? It must have been difficult to see that the inside had turned red ㅜㅜ
지윤 2024-07-05 (금) 10:53 2 Months ago Address
ㅠㅠ I must be upset.....
이잠 2024-07-06 (토) 23:27 2 Months ago Address
헐 나랑 비슷하다.! 나두 허벅지 위쪽 안쪽만 약간 올록볼록한데.. 근데 그거 하나 때문에 재수술은 흉터나 금액이나 너무 부담스럽지 않아..?ㅜㅜ
Prev  Next  List