Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

I've had abdominal rams, but if it's like this, how does the change look?

yannei 2024-07-04 (목) 12:36 2 Months ago 1552
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
전/후

<전/후>

전/후

<전/후>

Hello, celebrities~! I did abdominal rams!! I've always had a lot of trouble with my stomach, so I tried to get rid of it through exercise, but it didn't work. So, I looked into abdominal suctioning and came across RAMS. I felt it was advantageous in terms of cost and being able to return to daily life immediately after the procedure, so I got unlimited abdominal surgery. Before doing RAMS, I weighed about 54.2kg and my abdominal circumference was 80.8cm! As of now, I am about 5 weeks into my pregnancy, and my weight has decreased by 3.3kg to 50.9kg, and my abdominal circumference has also decreased by 4.8cm to 76cm!! It's the 5th week, so it's going well, right?! I still have swelling and lumps, so I'm paying a lot of attention to aftercare and also dieting. The thinnest time I was in my life was when I weighed about 46.7kg, right? When I look at the photos from back then, I see that no matter what I wear, I look pretty and my tummy has grown... except for my stomach, of course... haha, my stomach was the same back then, so even if I can't lose 46kg, my goal now is to change the first digit to 4!! Many people say that changing the front seat is difficult while dieting, right?! I'm currently in my 5th week, so I'm going to try a diet that includes both diet and cardio within 2 months. I'll cheer you on a lot haha ​​I'll be successful and bring a review!!
Written by
App

Comment 4
뜅뜅 2024-07-04 (목) 23:09 2 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.

yannei Writer 2024-07-29 (월) 23:41 1 Months ago Address
구래?? ㅜ 다행 ㅜㅜㅜ요즘 더 좋아지는 느낌이야ㅜ
뺑이2 2024-07-29 (월) 22:58 1 Months ago Address
대박.. 완전 날씬해졌다 뭉침은 느낌 심해!?

yannei Writer 2024-07-29 (월) 23:42 1 Months ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List