Days
45 days
전

<전>

후

<후>

후

<후>

Review of the 6th week of breast fat It has been a little over 6 weeks since I received fat grafting from Professor Nam Sang-jae at Globi. There was swelling for the first 2 weeks, but after that, the swelling went down and the professor said that I had lost quite a bit of fat, but I was prepared to lose even more than this. It's just enough. It's so small that I think it's grown by less than a cup. Haha. I had a dream of not wearing a pretty bra or something like that. When I wear a cap tank top, my breasts aren't full, so if I bend down, they're all visible and that's uncomfortable. It's getting hotter all the time, but it's so comfortable and nice. Nude bra and nipple patches. I'm using it a lot. It doesn't cause any inconvenience in my daily life, and the only things I'm still careful about are jumping like jumping rope and sleeping face down. Other than that, I don't really care about what I eat, and there hasn't been any change after a month, but I think it will stay like this as long as I don't lose weight.

Comment 3
Gshsjkl 2024-06-21 (금) 18:56 7 Days ago Address
Oh..I was thinking about it after seeing the ㄱㄹㅂ and ㅅㄴㅇ Gangnam Unni event, but was it held in large quantities? It went so well, I’m jealous. How much did it cost?
성콩 2024-06-22 (토) 23:30 6 Days ago Address
Bạn có vết sẹo nào không?
코할구야 2024-06-28 (금) 00:40 23 Hours ago Address
나도 지방이식 알아보고 있는 중인데 너무 예쁘게 잘 됐다! 축하해
Prev  Next  List