Dr.
기억이 안남요
Hospital
365mc병원 강남본점
Price
250 만원
Days
365 days
Author's body specs: 160/53, body fat mass: 26% [Pal Rams] Infinite progression Biryol costs around 1.4 million won Effect - Effective, the lines are definitely organized. But now, a year later, I'm slowly getting the feeling that it's returning to its original state (no change in weight ㅠㅠ...) again. If I were to go back, the price difference wouldn't be much, but I think I'd rather get liposuction. However, when I think about how old I was, this much seems like a blessing. I only had my shoulder pierced, but the scar still hasn't gone away, so I just use a tattoo sticker or concealer to cover it up. Conclusion - You shouldn't expect dry sales from Rams. It is slowly recovering to its original state. Arm size changed from 29cm to 26cm [Abdominal Rams] Infinite I changed it to a bottle... ㅠㅠWhy is this a dumbass and I'm so hard-pressed?) Effects - Almost no change in the beginning, middle, and now after half a year. The abdomen is recommended for obese people who have a lot of subcutaneous fat. You can get the results you want because the arms and thighs are not places where visceral fat accumulates, but in the case of the abdomen, if you don't know whether the type of fat is visceral fat or subcutaneous fat, you won't get the results you want (Trust me, really.) However, this is a hypothesis that applies not to Rams but also to liposuction, so whether it is real liposuction for the abdomen, please think carefully before proceeding.. Especially skinny obesity! Absolutely not recommended for abdominal Rams... I recommend using that money to build your thighs or arms and get diet and PT... Conclusion - I don't think I'll do abdominal Rams if I ever go back, I'd rather do horseback riding Rams...

Comment 4
Akas3 2024-06-21 (금) 13:41 7 Days ago Address
Thank you for the honest review. It was helpful.
지니밍 2024-06-22 (토) 09:18 6 Days ago Address
thank you
수댕이양 2024-06-23 (일) 00:30 5 Days ago Address
I did Rams Gingaminga, thank you.
2024-06-25 (화) 01:59 3 Days ago Address
이 글 보고나니까 다시 람스 지흡 또 고민되네 ㅜㅜ 상세한 후기 고마워
Prev  Next  List