Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Fat Dissolving Injection]

Get a fat dissolving injection and lose belly fat.

살살미 2024-06-20 (목) 15:40 8 Days ago 394
Dr.
유승민
Hospital
유라인클리닉
Price
2640000 만원
시술전

<시술전>

시술후

<시술후>

First of all, I'm basically a carbohydrate lover. That doesn't mean I exercise. Exercise is the highest level of laziness . It would be good for people similar to me to take note . When I was young, I was very active and had a high basal metabolic rate, so I gained a lot of weight and wasn't the type of person I was, but I was older. As I ate it one by one, I gained weight especially around my abdomen, making me look like a dog..? Aren't most office workers the same? Should I say it accumulates? It's just that my lower abdomen, upper abdomen, sides, and back look like they're wearing tubes, and they're all flab. Seriously, I don't have a special lady. It's mostly because I didn't take care of it, but I'm seriously worried about whether I'll get tired of not answering and going to meetings or going to work. I thought it would be painful and I was a little scared of getting a knife, so I got a lipolysis injection because I heard that U-line was trustworthy because it was well-known. But even though I didn't exercise even once, the fat and flab were almost completely gone. My lines were like when I was in my early 20s. You look slim, hahaha, and you don't have belly fat that's flowing down and sticking out of your clothes... I didn't get a knife, I don't have any scars, and I got beaten up because I worked at work, but it's a piece of cake. As long as you have the money, you can do it anytime,,
Written by
App

Comment 1
캬옹캬엉 2024-06-25 (화) 06:20 3 Days ago Address
라인 엄청 예뻐졌다! 용량이랑 몇회차 맞았는지 알수있을까?
Prev  Next  List