Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Fat Dissolving Injection]

I came here to leave a review of the forearm cut injection.

dkdl4875 2024-06-17 (월) 16:55 11 Days ago 384
Dr.
유승민
Hospital
유라인클리닉
Price
198 만원
시술전

<시술전>

시술후

<시술후>

Did you know that if you have a lot of arm fat, especially on the outside, you look really big?! I usually exercise a lot, but my forearms didn't fall off, which was annoying and bothersome. No matter what I did, they wouldn't fall off, so I just wanted to cut them out. Seriously, if I wore sportswear like the one in the picture, my back size looked even bigger. Anyway, so I was thinking about doing it this time, but if I do it again, it will take a long time. I got a scar and looked into fat-dissolving injections and tried them. The results were better than expected. When I was going to the hospital, I only looked at the ingredients and the reviews before deciding. U-line caught my eye the most, so I picked it up right away and went to get it. I also enjoyed the consultation. There was a separate director in charge of the body, so it wasn't like a factory hospital that ran things like crazy! Anyway, since I've lost the fat on my arms, my back size definitely looks smaller and I feel like I'm feeling thinner, right??! I'm very satisfied. Even when I wear a short-sleeved, long-sleeved tank top, the fit of my forearms is pretty. Since I've lost the fat on my back, the bra line looks pretty, so I'm the most satisfied. If only I had enough money, now. I want to get the fat that sticks out on my stomach and the inside of my thighs, too. I feel like I have flab that won't go away, so I highly recommend getting it. For a girl like me, it wouldn't be a bad idea to get it.
Written by
App

Comment 3
블린에 2024-06-18 (화) 02:35 10 Days ago Address
오 진짜 달라진거 보인다 주사는 지방량에 따라 용량같은거 조절하는거야??
마이링 2024-06-24 (월) 16:22 4 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
큐알이 2024-06-26 (수) 23:44 2 Days ago Address
* 비밀글 입니다.
Prev  Next  List