Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List

I would like to write a review of my experience with abdominal and arm breathing.

숨슘 2018-05-20 (일) 02:14 6 Years ago 4679
Hello,   I've never had facial plastic surgery before, but it's been almost a year since I mustered up the courage to have abdominal and arm surgery! So, I'm going to leave an honest review in the hope that it will be helpful, even if it's a bit vague. First of all, because I am tall, others would see it as just the right height. But when you actually look at it, you don't have any muscles, so you have a lot of flab, and when your friends or older sisters see your belly fat... ah... you have a body that everyone couldn't even tell you lol. Of course, it's because of my arms. I'll end the introduction here, and that's it! Jihyeop is a surgery with no side effects that requires an endless diet. Why? Jiheup does a good job of reshaping the area that he has the most complex about, but in fact, depending on how it is managed, this can be a surgery that only brings side effects. I think the management referred to here can be seen as “not gaining weight.” There may be people who have different opinions than me, but I will write my own reasons for thinking that way.  It becomes bumpy after liposuction : Biobonds naturally occur. After breathing with a cannula, hard and painful lumps temporarily form and look lumpy. If you suffer from late-diarrhea, it's been a year since the last jaundice, but after 5 years, it's bumpy. You may see cases like this. I also smoke a lot, and I was really worried about this before I started breathing. What should I do if I touch it for no reason and the bumps appear like cellulite after treatment? I was obsessed with this... But after doing it, I realized that most of these cases are probably due to gaining weight again. In fact, you don't gain 1-2 pounds at all after you stop smoking? That can never happen. As you all know, sialorrhea is a surgery that reduces the number of cells from 10 to 3, so the remaining cells can grow sufficiently to gain weight. (Usually, I heard that Biobond lasts for up to 4-6 months due to the unevenness caused by surgery. I think it took 4 months for the abdomen and 3 months for the arms to completely disappear. I give it a generous amount.) Precautions before getting on the operating table on the day of surgery They informed me. If you gain weight, you may look lumpy~^^ ... Wow...what???what? I was so excited.. During the consultation, they told me not to worry about that, and I remember going up to the operating table thinking that. But from real experience, on days when I gain a little weight in my abdomen, there is something slightly curved. So I thought you were telling me to do strength training. I am overall satisfied after taking a breath. The love handles are gone, the belly fat is reduced, and the waist line is more prominent. I really like it. But you shouldn’t get tired just looking at this. You must also remember that you must always pay attention to your diet. It's okay to eat this because I'm not gaining weight anymore, so the moment I eat it, I can see a little lumpy steam. I think it's because it's where the cannula was used. And I think it's better to do it when they're young, even if it's just one year old. Because of elasticity. During the consultation, I also asked about this. Haha, I will have a child later, so if my stomach becomes bulging, won't all this weight gain? Like this lol. But the conclusion is, looking at other reviews, it seems that doing it a little faster seems to be a little more resilient. The conclusion is that most things that look lumpy seem to be related to gaining weight. However, in the end, sometimes, some reviews were really bumpy due to the surgery. It's a dent. You need to look for the dent carefully. ㅠㅠ But I did well at the hospital I worked at, but seeing as some people say they didn't do well, it seems like they're really bad. Another commonly seen side effect of liposuction is that if you remove too much of your buttocks when lifting your thighs, your buttocks will sag or it will not be effective. If you remove too little, it will not work. You can often see this. But if you take too much out, adhesion will occur again, so do everything appropriately! For now, I'll just write here! There's something that comes to mind through Jiheum, and I'll post it again later.

Comment 13
메론소다 2018-05-22 (화) 13:04 6 Years ago Address
감사합니다.
새침 2018-06-06 (수) 10:46 6 Years ago Address
궁금했는데 도움 받고 갑니다^^
바나나냠냠 2018-06-12 (화) 00:39 6 Years ago Address
좋은 정보 감사합니다 혹시 사후관리(고주파 등등)도 당연히 받으셨겠지요???
냥펀 2018-06-16 (토) 03:15 6 Years ago Address
공감하요 ㅠㅠ 먹고싶은거 다 먹고 그랫다가 다시 도루묵....
만두두두두두 2018-06-18 (월) 07:43 6 Years ago Address
감사합니다!!
장구닝 2018-06-21 (목) 03:34 6 Years ago Address
고마워여 다여트는 평생숙제네요 ㅋㅋ
대인기피증탈출 2018-06-21 (목) 08:30 6 Years ago Address
평생다이어트가결론인거같네요
ri**** 2018-06-21 (목) 18:54 6 Years ago Address
솔직하고 가감없는 글 감사합니다. 도움 많이 됐어요
린린 2018-07-04 (수) 19:49 6 Years ago Address
다이어트 그만하고 싶어서 지방흡입 고려중이었는데,,역시 여자의 다이어트는 평생 숙제네요ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ흑
45만찍자 2018-07-11 (수) 09:17 6 Years ago Address
ㅠㅠ진짜 지흡해도 몸관리를 해야하군요...
꽃떼지 2018-09-19 (수) 15:49 6 Years ago Address
도움 받고 갑니다..
서지니 2018-10-11 (목) 00:25 5 Years ago Address
지방빼고 아픈뭉침덩어리있다고 하셨는데 ㅠ 언제까지 아프나요?ㅠ 저 아랫배 미세지방뺐는데 20일지나도록 바늘로 쑤시듯이 콕콕 아프기도하고 압박가해지면 통증이 ㅠㅠ 원래이런걸까요 ㅠ
투성이 2019-04-23 (화) 01:12 5 Years ago Address
도움받고갑니당
Prev  Next  List