Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

I think the thigh liposuction was really good.

만두꽃밍디 2024-05-27 (월) 14:08 4 Months ago 1588
Dr.
Private
Hospital
Private
Price
Private
Days
Private
전

<전>

후

<후>

Even though I dieted, I was always stressed because my thighs were strong and the inner fat didn't want to fall off. I think I had a complex because I've had fat since I was in elementary school. In my early 20s, I only said I wanted to get liposuction, and when I looked at my thighs, I always thought it would be nice to have half of them, and I gave birth twice. After experiencing severe cellulite and sagging buttocks, I was even more stressed, and since I was no longer having children, I made up my mind and went ahead and had thigh liposuction. First of all, I was scared before doing it and wondered if it would really work or if I could manage it well, but it has been less than a month since I did it. Nevertheless, I am very satisfied because the inner fat is gradually falling off. I think it will go down even more if I combine diet and exercise. The swelling was quite severe after the surgery. People say that after surgery, the weight goes up by 2-3 kg, but this is the first time I have found out that my body swells easily. 5 I gained a lot of height (I think I gained 1-2 kg compared to my last weight because I ate so quickly after the surgery lol) and the weight came back in less than 2 weeks. ᐟ. ᐟ So I don't think I need to worry too much and the bruises disappeared after 3 weeks and were not visible. There is no problem with walking and there is pain, but as long as someone does not hit my thigh, the pain is bearable. ᐟ. ᐟ They say the peak is up to 4 months, so I will work hard to lose more and leave a review with a more changed appearance.
Written by
App

Comment 10
EYCHO 2024-05-27 (월) 14:19 4 Months ago Address
It's really effective
뽀다 2024-05-27 (월) 16:35 4 Months ago Address
The line has changed!!
히햐햐 2024-05-27 (월) 20:35 4 Months ago Address
Wow, this is awesome. The line has changed.
헤이닝 2024-05-29 (수) 15:51 3 Months ago Address
How was the pain?! I'm so curious!

만두꽃밍디 Writer 2024-06-03 (월) 16:13 3 Months ago Address
Does your entire thigh feel bruised and painful? Should I say it? The pain was more bearable than I thought.ᐟ!
카우말랑 2024-05-29 (수) 18:10 3 Months ago Address
Wow, the line has become so pretty! Didn’t it hurt???

만두꽃밍디 Writer 2024-06-03 (월) 16:14 3 Months ago Address
It was better than I expected. ᐟ.ᐟ.ᐟ Should I say it felt like it was full of bruises haha?
햇반이2 2024-05-31 (금) 20:33 3 Months ago Address
It looks so pretty!! I want to do it too..
바겅 2024-06-03 (월) 23:17 3 Months ago Address
진짜 이뿌다 레깅스 입을 맛 날듯 축하해^^~~~
앙양양 2024-07-08 (월) 18:08 2 Months ago Address
진짜 하길 잘햇다 너무 축하해!
Prev  Next  List