20,000% satisfaction rating from arm rest before the wedding ceremony

들개천국 2024-05-24 (금) 08:47 3 Months ago 1705
Dr.
김인구
Hospital
로얄라인의원
Days
60 days

Before the main ceremony last April, I have been exercising a lot since last year, including PT and Philtein, but my forearms have never lost weight ㅠ..... And after the wedding photoshoot, I ate as much as I wanted^^, so I got hit with a yo-yo and my face and other things were damaged. It was possible to cover the area with in-mode or lifting procedures, but the forearm was really in a state of disrepair... ㅠㅠㅠㅠ After receiving the original copy of the second photo shoot, I felt a strong pain, so I decided to have the arm suture. Just one month + 5 days before the main surgery. A bride with extreme P tendencies who set a date... The dress was too tight, so she consulted the Royal Line Clinic near the company for other parts and decided to get 360 degrees in her arms and even her shoulder blades because they said she could breathe on an early date!! ! People who didn't know about the surgery asked me how I was able to lose so much weight, lol, and my friends unanimously praised me, saying that if I had known about it before getting married, I would have invested in it too. In particular, I think it was a godsend that I got the shoulder line that determines the front and back of the dress...ㅠ After a month and 5 days, it cooled down, and the bruises were completely gone by the 2nd week, and the swelling seemed to have gone for about a week. If I touch it now, it still feels like it hurts, but they say it will take about 6 months to recover!! For those who are worried about breathing before the main meal!!! I really have no regrets about the slender arm line and dress fit that are only available once haha. I highly recommend it.
Written by
App

Comment 7
쏘쌤조조 2024-05-24 (금) 09:57 3 Months ago Address
I'm planning to do Rams tomorrow instead of Jiheup, and I want to be like Wild Dog Heaven.
윤씨씨 2024-05-24 (금) 17:31 3 Months ago Address
It's been a month since the main event. Are you okay?

들개천국 Writer 2024-05-24 (금) 19:28 3 Months ago Address
Yes, except for the pain, the bruising and swelling went away within 1-2 weeks.
댕댕댕댕 2024-05-26 (일) 19:28 3 Months ago Address
As expected, the satisfaction with the arm breathing effect is the best.
aaaddd12 2024-06-10 (월) 20:00 3 Months ago Address
Wow, the line is really like this.
나무야간다2 2024-06-18 (화) 17:59 2 Months ago Address
It’s effective, really.
침착맨123 2024-07-21 (일) 15:14 1 Months ago Address
Wow, it went really well.ㅠㅠ
Prev  Next  List