Level
Point
like received
  • KR
  • EN

Body Shaping job

Prev  Next  List
[Liposuction]

Real review of abdominal 360-degree rotating shave???

젠슨남매 2024-03-13 (수) 13:11 3 Months ago 1094
Dr.
정진묵
Hospital
365mc병원 강남본점
Price
590 만원
Days
21 days

Hello , I really had a baby and my belly fat grew so much that I couldn't believe it. I really wanted to lose it so much that I wanted to die!!!!! I was feeling depressed and I was wondering if I was really going to get depressed, but while I was looking into liposuction, there was a person who said that the price was good, the consultation was very good, and the surgery was really gentle, so I went to get it recommended, but after reading the reviews, I ended up with a lot of bruises, and then again. I was really worried because I heard there was severe swelling, but I felt really relieved after the surgery and the swelling wasn't too bad, so it's really a case where the surgery went really well!!! I don't have to worry because they take care of all the invisible swelling through aftercare and take care of all the lumps, and the bruising isn't that big to begin with, so I'm not worried!!! Everyone at the hospital was really kind and gave good guidance and explanations, and I really thought I had a great surgery here!!! Can you see the before and after???? My stomach is so full that it hasn't even been a month yet, and the pants that didn't fit have been zipped up and everything fits!!!!! I'm so happy!!! Everyone, don’t worry, I’ll try it out and come back with another review~~~

Comment 2
킹마왕 2024-03-13 (수) 14:17 3 Months ago Address
쩐당..
의심신고 누적으로 ID가 자동 정지된 회원입니다.
정지
성형초보자다 2024-03-14 (목) 16:06 3 Months ago Address
완전 사이즈가 달라졌네...완전 잘됐다
Prev  Next  List